Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teichert Ponds

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Teichert Ponds

Quote Originally Posted by Nor*Cal View Post
    hey speedbump and tlwhite... you guys end up fishing this pond yet? I'm headed up to chico this week and I figured i would give it a shot for a bit.
    I know it is a few years late but Im fishing it this weekend my friend did last weekend and he got a nice 4 lb bass, the pond near the hwy is shallow the back ponds are decent and right where the ponds meet is amazing

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Tierchert been to Germany, I'll take Germany any day.

Post Thanks / Like

I did a lot of hiking around the ponds a few weeks ago. You can get to the bigger deeper pond you just can't be afraid of getting a little wet. I was gonna buy a kayak at the earliest opportunity but just found out i'm going to Germany over the summer so all my funds have to be diverted. Sucks bein a college kid sometimes :(. Tried fishing from the bank last year but there are only a few spots you can get to. If you have a pontoon or kayak you will have it made.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably not, got a lot to do around the house, not gonna be able to do anything next week end either due to a high school v ball tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

I did go. unfortunately i didnt have much time so I couldnt explore as much as i wanted to. i couldnt find access to the first pond (larger one), i could only find access to the ponds in the back, close to the freeway. that ponds seemed super shallow, like 1-2 ft. I cast a couple but since i was short on time, i went looking for access to the first pond and I couldn't really find anywhere. next time i will have to give it a few hours. you checking it out this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Did you go ? Looked pretty decent after the rain cleared out when I drove by several times this afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

tomorrow. making a quick trip to chico but figured I would hit it for an hour or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet was gonna go a couple of weeks ago, got rained out. Might be up to hit it this weekend, when ya headed up ?

Post Thanks / Like

hey speedbump and tlwhite... you guys end up fishing this pond yet? I'm headed up to chico this week and I figured i would give it a shot for a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes legal to fish, opened to public about 3 years ago . Ya can get a kayak in there but gonna have to pack it in not to bad of a hike though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast