Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just bought myself a yak.

Good for you....you might want to consider Native Watercraft Slayer 12
    Bạn đang tm cng ty cung cấp dịch vụ thm tử để thu thm tử? hy đến dịch vụ thm tử bch tn nh. tại đy chng ti cn chuyn bn giy nữa nếu bạn muốn mua th hy truy cập http://www.giaynhapkhau.com/ nh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Angler View Post
    Good for you....you might want to consider Native Watercraft Slayer 12...it is definitely a slayer! I've read its review at http://fishingsun.com/native-watercr...yer-12-review/ and it's seriously one of a kind!
    Second this opinion on the slayer. Getting one myself eventually. True reverse is a game changer. As for the inflatable, you can get a nice yak of craigslist for cheap. My first one was a cobra explorer which tracks awesome and cuts through swells good enough. Only got if for $300. Inflatables have a hard time in current and wind. Personally, if I were you, I'd send it back to get something more stout. If cartopping the yak is a concern, there are many systems out there that you could look into for this.
    ------------------------------------
    Live life through experiences
    ------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you....you might want to consider Native Watercraft Slayer 12...it is definitely a slayer! I've read its review at http://fishingsun.com/native-watercr...yer-12-review/ and it's seriously one of a kind!

Post Thanks / Like

My friend has the exact same kayak. Just to give you a head up, don't paddle too far. It may be a challenge to get back because this kayak is bulky and relatively slow, especially when paddling against 20+ wind on the delta. My friend got tired of paddling after the first time and decided to add two outriggers/stabilizers and a trolling motor to help him maneuver around. He also had to register his kayak because of the motor.

Post Thanks / Like

looks good

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought myself a yak.

This seems to have good review and so I bought one and will convert it into a fishing yak when it arrives. It comes with a skeg to keep it straight for easy kayaking. I will convert the extra seat in front of me to hold my various gears, and maybe an anchor. I wish there is another color aside from yellow.

kayakintex.jpg

Amazon.com: Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, Yellow: Sports & Outdoors