Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for fishing buddy(s) with boat No Dating

Acousticrain,

I don’t have a problem with your post like I told you in my PM I have received a few PM from different fish sniffers telling me that your post sounds more like you are trying to find a date.

The hitchhiker board is not a dating site it is a site to find fishing buddies on your original post you had a link to a dating site but in your PM to me you say that you have a boyfriend.

Also you have had the chance to fish with a few people but you have said you can’t afford the price they want for you to help out with expense * I can’t see where $20.00 more *would make any difference that’s just my opinion .

I would hate to see you leave but that is your choice I have hitchhiked on this board and have taken hitchhikers I also told you I would take you out if you wanted to go.

On the PM I got from you it said no drama goodbye so I feel like you are trying to cause drama by openly posting that you are going to the admin but that is your choice.

As I said on the PM Frank the other moderator felt we should leave it alone so I put it back on. I have sent you a few PM ‘s and I am sorry once again if you think I am picking on you because that is not want I want you to feel.

I will leave your post up for now but if I feel you are crossing the line I will delete it
    Good luck on finding a ride and remember the sniffer is a family and we all look out for each other one way or another.

I see that you modified your post this morning :)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25/F looking for fishing buddy(s) with boat

Im just wondering why you didn't have a problem with my post before and now you do just because some people said I was looking for a date, you just went ahead and decided that I am from what they say. And deleted my posting. I am going to contact the founder of this site and discuss with them what we can and cannot post and why just because I put my age and that I am female does it sound like I am looking for something. Some people want to know these things, and Im just saving them the trouble of asking.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICKFISHING58
    Acousticrain,

Welcome to the SISTERHOOD [smiley=cheerleader.gif]

Like fishguts said post where and what you want to fish for.

These guys are great even if the SISTERHOOD can almost out fish them ::) [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brucefisher
    looking for someone to fish with i have 14 ft boat can go almost any time i live in fremont.

Bruce,
    You might get more exposure if you start a new post seeking a fishing buddy. Just a thought :)

Post Thanks / Like

looking for someone to fish with i have 14 ft boat can go almost any time i live in fremont.

Post Thanks / Like

need to know when you want to go brucefisher

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the boards acousticrain! I think you will enjoy the boards and have fun hitching a ride. I would offer you a ride on my boat but i no longer live in the state. I Grew up in Concord till i was in the 8th grade i wonder what school you went to send me a PM it would be funny if we knew eachother seeing as i'm 25 too. Anyway keep posting on here there are somany genuanly nice people that love to fish it won't be long before you hitch a ride. Also seeing as you are new here keep an eye out for any of the fest's we have, they are a great way to put a face with a name and get to know every one also we fish and eat food we also have a tendancy to drink a great amount but hey that's just fun.

Ben

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am looking for the big fishies! But will settle for smaller too. Ocean fishing, river, lake. I am in the Concord Area. Still looking for a buddy. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the boards, Acousticrain. As already stated, it helps to let others know what areas you are interested in fishing. You will get all kinds of information and assistance from this group. They are great people. Have fun on the boards and getting to know other sniffers. Here's to good fishing.

Dee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fish_junky
    PM sent.

Kevin,
    Your the MAN :-*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CHICKFISHING58
    Bill,
    I had to make it look good but your right I have a lot of fun with my fishing buddies :-*
    Chick, aint that what its all about? Welcome acousticrain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast