Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aqueduct Fall Striper Bite is in full effect! Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by RideNfish View Post
    Nice job both on fishing and editing. I need to get out there but just don't like how far I have to drive south and then get skunked. Haha
    Thank you sir! If you don't skunk every now and then, you aint really fishing lol. It's all about time on the water. :)

Quote Originally Posted by nutnbutbass View Post
    AWSOME!! Thanks for the info. What do you look for when you fish the aquaduct? It all pretty much looks the same for miles and miles and miles "intimidating". Do you just cast anywhere?
    Look for bends and structure, like before and after bridges. They usually hold up right around those areas in schools. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
    I just got report from a friend in that area. It's on fire there but mainly dinks there.
    AWSOME!! Thanks for the info. What do you look for when you fish the aquaduct? It all pretty much looks the same for miles and miles and miles "intimidating". Do you just cast anywhere?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job both on fishing and editing. I need to get out there but just don't like how far I have to drive south and then get skunked. Haha

Post Thanks / Like

I just got report from a friend in that area. It's on fire there but mainly dinks there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
    What's up Sniffers,

This year we've been having an abundant year of baitfish in the entire aqueduct system and the stripers have been feeding heavily on them to fatten up for the coming Winter. In some areas of the duct these baitfish are becoming less and less prevalent. With the cooler Fall climate, stripers are feeding much more aggressively and these are the areas you want to be fishing. You can catch fish all day pretty much, and now is the time. Get out and get your rod bent and line wet at the California Aqueduct!

Check out this recent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-GwGEO_WM

Thanks for watching.

Nick
    What duct? I pass the one at mountian house everyday any fish in there?

Post Thanks / Like

Aqueduct Fall Striper Bite is in full effect! Check it out!

What's up Sniffers,

This year we've been having an abundant year of baitfish in the entire aqueduct system and the stripers have been feeding heavily on them to fatten up for the coming Winter. In some areas of the duct these baitfish are becoming less and less prevalent. With the cooler Fall climate, stripers are feeding much more aggressively and these are the areas you want to be fishing. You can catch fish all day pretty much, and now is the time. Get out and get your rod bent and line wet at the California Aqueduct!

Check out this recent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-GwGEO_WM

Thanks for watching.

Nick