Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Plugging around the bay

They guys that have given up their pluggin spots usually get burned by tons of people showing up and ruining fishing. They'll tell one guy and that guys catches fish and tells a buddy who tells two of his buddies ect.... They are being caught in San Pablo bay. You'll have to get out and scout and try to find em. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Plugging around the bay

Hey fellow fishsniffers, I've lived in the tri valley east bay for about 6 years now and have yet to catch a saltwater Striper. Got into casting and lures a year ago but mainly fish the aqueduct or the sjr. I see these guys on instagram constantly slaying these linesides but most aren't really helpful. Earlier this week i tried out by point molate with swimbait and got nothing whereas a guy who said he hadn't fished in 10 years showed up and caught a shaker on his 2nd cast on an old swimbait. A friend told me about a place so I drove by today which was the Nantucket restaurant in crockett, saw a couple guys soaking bait but i wasn't sure if the spot was good for tossing plugs from shore. Any info on where to go or what to do would really help, I'm really looking to making new fishing friends in the bay, if anyone is willing to help I'd seriously pay $40 for your gas to learn the ropes. I've been blown off by many people so i don't expect much, thanks in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12