Page 1 of 13 123611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 124
  1. #124
    Senior Member Jfitalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    carmichael
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Quote Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
    Just stopped by to see what you little girls were saying about me.
    No one is talking about you because you dont matter.

  2. Likes BigUnInDaBoat, redneckpunk liked this post
  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    I thought you were out.?.?
    Just stopped by to see what you little girls were saying about me.

  4. #122
    Team Fish Sniffer AnglingWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fair Oaks, California
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Quote Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
    Yeah, you guys are right. I was wrong. It's totally cool to ride this poor guy until he bleeds even though he hasn't ripped anybody off.
    I thought you were out.?.?

  5. Likes BigUnInDaBoat liked this post
  6. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Yeah, you guys are right. I was wrong. It's totally cool to ride this poor guy until he bleeds even though he hasn't ripped anybody off.

  7. #120
    Team Fish Sniffer AnglingWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fair Oaks, California
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    There were a couple of posts there this month.

  8. #119
    Senior Member Jfitalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    carmichael
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Quote Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
    Not related. Never met him.
    You made your point over two years ago. Doesn't seem fair to continue riding the guy. Seems rather childish actually.
    Like I said. I'm out. I'm an Outcast(.com) at heart anyway.

    Ahahaha outcast? You mean the baby fishsniffer? The minute Dante stepped down and let Bob run it, the site went to crap. There is a reason none of the OGs post there anymore. He basically allowed every sniffer to join. How many Outcast functions do they run anymore?

    You didnt even contribute there.

  9. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Not on CL either!

  10. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Folsom, CA
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    He posted a boat yesterday and the ad is already gone.

  11. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    You admit you donít know the guy, you know nothing about him, you donít know if he is ripping anyone off or not. Since you know nothing about him you certainly canít say if heís being mistreated, yet you are defending him. Thirty something posts in 8 years and you chose this thread to make a stand on. You have no knowledge regarding the subject and your responses therefore have no logic. Why not pick a tread you know something about? Or perhaps you just get off on confrontation and arguing.
    There may be some truth to that. I probably should have taken a less argumentative approach and I do apologize for anything I've said that came across as a personal attack. That was not my intent.
    If I see one of his ads on CL I will go talk to him and try to form a more logical opinion.

  12. Likes Waterdog, H2o2fish liked this post
  13. #115
    Senior Member Waterdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    2,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buyer Beware - Rio Linda Boat Flipper

    Quote Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
    I'm not worked up. I don't know the guy. I'll post if I feel the need to express myself or stick up for someone who is being mistreated and I don't apologize for that.
    He hasn't ripped anyone off.
    His taxes are nobody's business but his own. Unless you have access to his records you're just slinging mud.
    You admit you donít know the guy, you know nothing about him, you donít know if he is ripping anyone off or not. Since you know nothing about him you certainly canít say if heís being mistreated, yet you are defending him. Thirty something posts in 8 years and you chose this thread to make a stand on. You have no knowledge regarding the subject and your responses therefore have no logic. Why not pick a tread you know something about? Or perhaps you just get off on confrontation and arguing.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

Page 1 of 13 123611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •