Re: Pics from France

Thanks for info about licensing

Post Thanks / Like

Nice shot!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kimochou View Post
    Great pictures and an interesting variety of fish out there. I saw your post about licensing and you should start here for information. https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/licensing/fishing

The 10 day non-resident pass does allow you to fish both freshwater and ocean. If you are planning on fishing in the ocean in Southern California, an additional ocean enhancement stamp will be required. You may also need additional stamps, tags or report cards if you are targeting some specific species. The fact that you'll be fishing barbless will make navigating the specific rules regarding certain bodies of water simpler but you should check the freshwater fishing guide from the website linked for each body of water that you are fishing. Some sections are completely closed to fishing even barbless and often at specific times of the year. You are able to purchase those licenses at most outdoor related stores and also online.

Have fun on your trip and make sure to post pictures while you're out here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much Kimochou for this informations :)

Post Thanks / Like

Really great pics!

If you make it to NorCal, the lake pictured just above the first picture of you is a dead ringer for Caples Lake.
    Fungaiolo/Cacciatore/Pescatore

-Lou (Louis)

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures and an interesting variety of fish out there. I saw your post about licensing and you should start here for information. https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/licensing/fishing

The 10 day non-resident pass does allow you to fish both freshwater and ocean. If you are planning on fishing in the ocean in Southern California, an additional ocean enhancement stamp will be required. You may also need additional stamps, tags or report cards if you are targeting some specific species. The fact that you'll be fishing barbless will make navigating the specific rules regarding certain bodies of water simpler but you should check the freshwater fishing guide from the website linked for each body of water that you are fishing. Some sections are completely closed to fishing even barbless and often at specific times of the year. You are able to purchase those licenses at most outdoor related stores and also online.

Have fun on your trip and make sure to post pictures while you're out here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Pics from France

Hi !
    I asked a few questions about the forum to prepare my trip in California, and to thank you I offer some photos of where I fish, in the south of France ;)

And saltwater... Our Seabass don't have stripes !!!

Daurade royale :

I hope you enjoy it :)

Romain