Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rock fish opener

Guess I am an idiot. I thought it was opening April 1. Gee better do my homework a little better

Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish-on View Post
    Would love to plan a trip Saturday 4/8 if available. Anyone interested? Probably need to book a trip soon
    Looks like the season opens on saturday 4/15. Unless your heading South

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to plan a trip Saturday 4/8 if available. Anyone interested? Probably need to book a trip soon

Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    I would join you but I like to give the captains time to do their prospecting first. Then, after a while I go when its semi-dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some of the sf fleet gets to fish during the closure on research trips. I'd bet they're dialed and , weather permitting, will post good scores on the opener

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fish On, are you still planning on the opener? Whats the opening date? Been along time since I've been out of Emeryville, but it will be fun. Which boat do you like? Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Usually I go out of Emeryvillebecause it is easier for me to get to. I have been going with Emeryville Sportfishing charters but always willing to try new boats.

7. Likes striperking13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish On what area do you like to fish out of, ( Berkeley, Emeryville, SF etc ). I've been wanting to try out that big Catamaran out of Berkeley, The Golden eye.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish-on View Post
    So who is gearing up for the opener next month? I am getting excited to fill my freezer again. Anyone plan on going out on a party boat? Since most of my buddies are scared to hit the open ocean anyone want to plan a trip? I don think mind fixing on a boat alone but it is always more fun with a group you know
    I would join you but I like to give the captains time to do their prospecting first. Then, after a while I go when its semi-dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Rock fish opener

So who is gearing up for the opener next month? I am getting excited to fill my freezer again. Anyone plan on going out on a party boat? Since most of my buddies are scared to hit the open ocean anyone want to plan a trip? I don think mind fixing on a boat alone but it is always more fun with a group you know

11. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post