Thread: New lowrance

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New lowrance

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrout View Post
    If willing to drive to the Fresno area, I know ReelJerks on here does installs. Might contact him. http://www.eams-prices.com/
    Thanks for the kudo's but I can recommend C & C Marine in Modesto. They do great work, easy to talk to, timely and half the distance.
    If you feel like trying this yourself, I will be at Bass Pro in Manteca tomorrow 10 to 4 and would gladly answer any questions you might have. You will find me in front of the Lowrance Marine counter.
    Pro Staff - LOWRANCE ELECTRONICS
    Pro Staff - SHASTA TACKLE CO
    Pro Staff - SCOTTY FISHING
    Pro Staff - SHARK TROLLING PRODUCTS
    Pro-Staff - WATER WOLF HD CAMERAS
    Ambassador - Pro-Cure Bait Scents

Post Thanks / Like

If willing to drive to the Fresno area, I know ReelJerks on here does installs. Might contact him. http://www.eams-prices.com/

Central Valley near the San Joaquin River
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty simple to DIY , I've found very few places that don't take advantage and over charge for simple jobs because it's a boat .. I guess its were the saying Bust Out Another Thousand comes from .... I've installed a few and there's nothing hard about it if you have the right tools .... just installed a new Lowrance chirp 7 , mounted the transducer on my front trolling motor .... really nice piece of electronics ...

4. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    You may call Paradise Point Engine and Boat repair.

Disclaimer: I've never had them do any work for me but have bought parts fom them.
    I had work done many years ago and had no complaints. We were on the Delta for a 2 week vacation and I had an Impeller go out. We drug it over there, they used one of their trailers and yanked it out of the water and had the work done that day. Never had electrical done by them though. Not familiar with any others in Stockton but Boat Masters in Livermore comes highly recommended if you want to tow it that far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

You may call Paradise Point Engine and Boat repair.

Disclaimer: I've never had them do any work for me but have bought parts fom them.

Post Thanks / Like

New lowrance

Received a new FF FF and was wondering where in the Stockton area I can have it put on the boat.