Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Lake Tahoe Browns !

Great weather hear in Lake Tahoe with Sunny and warm weather. Clear skies Today. Some possible thunder storms Monday with rain forecasted for this Wednesday , 60 degree temp ,and rain . The rest of the week is looking to be warm and sunny for the next 10 days . Have a great Memorial day Weekend and be safe out there People !! Cheers ! Geno

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys ! Here is another Picture of a CATCH and RELEASE Nice Tahoe Rainbow that DJH pulled in " ALONE " a couple days ago off Deadman Point in 40 feet with dodger and minnow ! Get out at first light and work em hard , remember ...Nothing Ventured... nothing Gained !! Be safe out there people ! Geno

3. Likes MKE, GNappers, Jeff E liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lake Tahoe Browns !

Nice fish. Hope to make it up there one day and fish with you Gene.

5. Likes Gene St. Denis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Beautiful Fish , Beautiful Lake Tahoe wish I lived there to fish that for 30 years!!!! I'm Jealous Tightlines BF

7. Likes Gene St. Denis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DJH , aka " Super Dave " has been fishing Lake Tahoe for well over Thirty years , I did not ask such a question . His legally granted rights and actions with the fish are his own upon capture . Alone on his boat .......He hooked it up......He reeled it in............ netted it ............took a quick picture , and I believe released it . He has been doing this for 30 years plus . He is a Tall strong active Tahoe Local , rather Low key but Focused , and a Hard Working American . As for keeping fish ......if it is bleeding Bad...he gets the Barbie going and he eats it with a little bit of his favorite beverage................... ..........! However, Super Dave is just a local fisherman and not an ..............evil......"GUIDE " ......... like me ....... ..................... ! Any How, We are all green with envy and just able to hold the Jealousy in control enough to say ... Simply......." Nice Fish DJH ! " Keep on Fishing Every Day People !! Geno

9. Likes bigfin, ucsbfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Troutbead View Post
    Hopefully it was released to feed on more of those stockers.
    It's probably dead in a freezer like all of the other ones that have been caught the last few weeks by all of the other guides. 😣😣😣

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

11. Likes Gene St. Denis liked this post
    Dislikes Gene St. Denis disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GNappers View Post
    Nice fish! Great information. Poor stocked rainbows don't stand a chance with hogs like that in the lake.
    Hopefully it was released to feed on more of those stockers.

13. Likes Gene St. Denis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish! Great information. Poor stocked rainbows don't stand a chance with hogs like that in the lake.

15. Likes Gene St. Denis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Lake Tahoe Browns !

We have been getting some nice browns once in a while here in Lake Tahoe in 25 feet to 40 feet with stick baits and dodger and minnow combos !! Deadman point, Eagle point , Rubicon point , and Sand Harbor have been producing at times , alot of smaller Mackinaw , some rainbows, and a few nice fighting German Browns ! My good friend DJH got a very nice Brown last week and here is his Fine Catch !! Mackinaw Fishing deeper has been very Good for 1 to 5 pound limits and several larger Lake Trout 7 to 18 pounds ! Enjoy the great weather and be safe out there People !! Aloha !! Geno