Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Lunch or Dinner - Need help with trailer wiring issue

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    You have redeemed yourself rookie916, welcome back to the Royal Order of the FishSniffer Fraternity.
    Yes!!! Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

You have redeemed yourself rookie916, welcome back to the Royal Order of the FishSniffer Fraternity.
    Hunting, Fishing, Labrador Retrievers and a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey at the end of the day - Life Is Sweet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rookie916 View Post
    My apologies all... a fellow FishSniffer has offered to help me out and I will update you with the details.

Thanks again for looking into this thread. Much appreciated!!!

PS... yes I was just looking at the PMs.. sorry. I checked in here the first day after I posted and then got a PM. Since then I haven't paid any attention to this thread. I don't take any of your comments the wrong way, FishSniffers are a wonderful community and I've always tried to chip in information when I can.
    LOL,well getting called out seems to have worked in this case somewhat.I'm sure others in need will benefit from our responses.....

Post Thanks / Like

My apologies all... a fellow FishSniffer has offered to help me out and I will update you with the details.

Thanks again for looking into this thread. Much appreciated!!!

PS... yes I was just looking at the PMs.. sorry. I checked in here the first day after I posted and then got a PM. Since then I haven't paid any attention to this thread. I don't take any of your comments the wrong way, FishSniffers are a wonderful community and I've always tried to chip in information when I can.
    Last edited by rookie916; 08-16-2017 at 03:46 PM. Reason: add more stuff

Post Thanks / Like

....Shucks, I was looking for a free lunch....

6. Likes redneckpunk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rude, inconsiderate and ill mannered are pretty much synonymous but that is just semantics. I do give the OP this, his post says to pm him. I guess it's possible he's just waiting for an email saying he has a private message and not checking back here. I think it's unlikely but possible.
    Id be curious to know if anyone here gets a free lunch or dinner.
    I think RNP should get the meal !!!!Maybe a LG.Pizza an a pitcher of Corona beer for Mrs. T..............
    An Tim should get at least a big Thank You.As a boat repair shop owner volunteering your time an knowledge to a stranger speaks volumes as to his character....

8. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rude, inconsiderate and ill mannered are pretty much synonymous but that is just semantics. I do give the OP this, his post says to pm him. I guess it's possible he's just waiting for an email saying he has a private message and not checking back here. I think it's unlikely but possible.
    Id be curious to know if anyone here gets a free lunch or dinner.
    Hunting, Fishing, Labrador Retrievers and a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey at the end of the day - Life Is Sweet

10. Likes ampm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dilbeck View Post
    Cut the guy a little slack. He's been on the boards for 6 years and has 34 posts. He obviously doesn't live on the forum like some do. Some people have lives outside of fishing. I, personally, don't understand how that's possible, but I hear it happens. It could just be that he hasn't gotten around to fixing it and has nothing to report back yet.

Maybe ill-mannered, and possibly inconsiderate (assuming he has actually blown you guys off), but I'm not sure that his behavior would be characterized as rude. JMHO.
    That just means hes he is pretty much a Lurker/Troll.He has been around it seems but chooses not to respond.But as with other worthless threads I've been involved in it provides something for everybody,LOL....Q is who gets the free meal....

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dilbeck View Post
    Cut the guy a little slack. He's been on the boards for 6 years and has 34 posts. He obviously doesn't live on the forum like some do. Some people have lives outside of fishing. I, personally, don't understand how that's possible, but I hear it happens. It could just be that he hasn't gotten around to fixing it and has nothing to report back yet.

Maybe ill-mannered, and possibly inconsiderate (assuming he has actually blown you guys off), but I'm not sure that his behavior would be characterized as rude. JMHO.
    You may be correct, but looking At his last to posts, this is a pattern. He asks for help, gets great feedback and never updates beyond the first day.

Post Thanks / Like

The OP is just rude and ill mannered which is sad when people take the time to advise and help him.

14. Likes wckid liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast