Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: News Flash - 12-month Fishing Bill is Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    Overturning Citizen's United would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From what I know of this I tend to agree....

2. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Bone View Post
    Just my opinion but a real voter ID law would go a long way towards fixing things.
    Overturning Citizen's United would be better.

4. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't agree more brotha. As long as politicians are for sale the middle class will keep getting screwed by the party of their choosing.

Just my opinion but a real voter ID law would go a long way towards fixing things.

6. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    let see?? how many People have 5000.00 for a Republican dinner fundraiser as well as a Democratic Fundraiser?? I don't!
    we the Middle class and those that struggle will never have anything in common with Whoever party runs and wins or whatever crap you want to call it . We live in a single 2 party socilaist Country and California is Worse that the US Government ,or better yet The Country is starting to look Like California . Freaks Galore!!!!!!!!!!
    Couldn't agree more brotha. As long as politicians are for sale the middle class will keep getting screwed by the party of their choosing.

8. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fight for policy not party.

let see?? how many People have 5000.00 for a Republican dinner fundraiser as well as a Democratic Fundraiser?? I don't!
    we the Middle class and those that struggle will never have anything in common with Whoever party runs and wins or whatever crap you want to call it . We live in a single 2 party socilaist Country and California is Worse that the US Government ,or better yet The Country is starting to look Like California . Freaks Galore!!!!!!!!!!
    Stefanoflo :)
    A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

After researching the Bill that failed.It was going to Fail regardless. That's bill Included making the age to purchase a License from 16 to 18 ,so if they are so wooried about declining sales of licenses. Dropping the age limit won`t help.Is that Not a Loss of revenue and sales as well???? It was better to just add the 12 month Licnese and i`m almost sure it would of passed. I can`t understand why increasing the age to 18 when most 16 year old are Driving and taking Driving Education or paying a driving school for them to learn to drive when they want to change the License from 16 to 18. makes no sence! and Most that do fish have someone pay for it anyway . same with learning to drive , Some one will pay for it if not Them.Mom and Dad will.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QueenAnnesRevenge View Post
    You clearly haven't traveled between the coasts, or paid attention to the last 4 election cycles. Rabid liberalism and rabid conservatism is dying out. People are starting to realise that neither party has their best interest at heart when all the parties look to do is divide and conquer and are voting likewise. This was a bad bill that would have cost the state time and money fighting citations that they do not have.
    Maybe now, fishermen can focus on actual issues instead of saving a few bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Fight for policy not party.

12. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

what sad about the state of stonerfornia is , we as a state are starting to be resemble San Francisco and if we do`nt watch it the Entire country will be one big san fransisco type mental case country.
    You clearly haven't traveled between the coasts, or paid attention to the last 4 election cycles. Rabid liberalism and rabid conservatism is dying out. People are starting to realise that neither party has their best interest at heart when all the parties look to do is divide and conquer and are voting likewise. This was a bad bill that would have cost the state time and money fighting citations that they do not have.
    Maybe now, fishermen can focus on actual issues instead of saving a few bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

14. Likes Yearroundfisherman, Bankie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

what sad about the state of stonerfornia is , we as a state are starting to be resemble San Francisco and if we do`nt watch it the Entire country will be one big san fransisco type mental case country.

16. Likes Waterdog, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

California - If It Makes Sense, We Don't Do It!

I give up!!!!
    This state cares more about making Money on Weed that making Money off us Fisherman , Granted they use our resources to find illegal grows.It will never make sense on why this states does what it does.

www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/12-month-fishing-license-bill-dies.666270/
    David

The only time a fisherman is telling the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar.

18. Likes CRABBY liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast