Page 1 of 22 123611 ... LastLast
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dfg ain't messing around on the feather river

Sounds like many of you need to get on the water and fish. This thread has about run it's course with the name calling, etc..

CLOSED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bankie View Post
    I have one question for that you Jfitalia, Were you there at every one of these situations with the wardens? NO you were not! So how the hell can you defend a situation that you weren't at seeing it first hand? Yes, people lie it's human nature to lie like you're doing right now Lying to yourself as not all officers are right 100% of the time that's why we the people take it to court and most of the time are thrown out of court for being a bogus ticket. As in the case with Whalonem, Open up your narrow mind and as my friend stated GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. As you are the person BEING IGNORANT.
    Technically neither were you so if you're telling him to open his mind than take your own advice. Don't pass judgment unless you know everything. Don't be hypocritical.

Also, Jfitalia was talking about the citation info the guy got for "helping" put salmon on other people's stringers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I don't care not was i asking what section you were cited for.

I however am stating that if you keep a barely legal fish and 4 hours later that fish shrinks and is now under the size limit. You're technically guilty of keeping an undersized fish
    Boy your good or god, how did you know that it was 4 hours later, were you there too I didn't recall you being in my or his boat? Looks like from reading your responses here that your a self proclaimed lawyer, game warden, or what ever you want to try to impress us with and oh yes you may even posses special mental powers. Realistically all you want to do here is pick a fight. Time for you to go fishing!!!!! or get a life, you've shown your colors. Funny never knew that a live fish keep aerated in a live well shrinks, now your a fish biologist too. Whalonem

4. Likes CAL.NDN, Bankie liked this post
    Dislikes Jfitalia disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Except no one called him a liar. I questioned the ticket his brother received and the section he was cited for. I know I know heaven forbid I want the actual facts before passing judgement on the warden
    you received the facts from whalonemmMr. and you still stand behind the warden looking like a fool on his high horse I'm always right, never lie and never wrong. you are a JOKE ​and the joke on you

6. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
    Dislikes Jfitalia disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the bad judgement? Not one example given in all 20 pages has shown a bad judgement. We're still waiting for what section this so called "good Samaritan" was cited for.
    I have one question for that you Jfitalia, Were you there at every one of these situations with the wardens? NO you were not! So how the hell can you defend a situation that you weren't at seeing it first hand? Yes, people lie it's human nature to lie like you're doing right now Lying to yourself as not all officers are right 100% of the time that's why we the people take it to court and most of the time are thrown out of court for being a bogus ticket. As in the case with Whalonem, Open up your narrow mind and as my friend stated GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. As you are the person BEING IGNORANT.

8. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL..........

10. Likes CAL.NDN, Kaban12 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whalonem View Post
    Jfitalia, wait no longer, he claimed that the fish did not meet the min. size req'mt., got it????, and because this guy had a reputation for taking his job way beyond good common sense. Any reasonable law enforcement officer would have had the proper equipment with him, not a line drawn on the seat, and would have simply released the fish and went on his way. And why did I not ask him to use my measuring device?, I simply got caught off guard when he said, "that he needed the fish for evidence". Any questioning or challenge on my part could have really pushed his button. You can't argue with an egotistical idiot and I think the judge realized it. She actually laughed at the 1/4 inch citing.

Here's another situation I witnessed first hand with Allen at Folsom. He noticed a Russian gentlemen fishing the tip of Dottons point. It appeared that he had multiple rods lined up in pole holders so Allen beached his boat, confronted the chap grabbing him tossing him to the ground, the guy went nuts and for awhile got the best of Allen. Finally, things settled down and Allen took control and wrote him up, All this over fishing?????? I really think he had some wires loose!!!!Whalonem
    WTF are you talking about? I don't care not was i asking what section you were cited for.

I however am stating that if you keep a barely legal fish and 4 hours later that fish shrinks and is now under the size limit. You're technically guilty of keeping an undersized fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post
    striperking13 has not logged on since he made that post,he could be lurking but who knows,guess he didn't like being called a lier an getting slammed here by so many really,really smart people,LOL......Or hes doin alot of fishin !!!!!!

Except no one called him a liar. I questioned the ticket his brother received and the section he was cited for. I know I know heaven forbid I want the actual facts before passing judgement on the warden

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for what section he was cited. Again what does the warden gain by writing a ticket without merit?
    Jfitalia, wait no longer, he claimed that the fish did not meet the min. size req'mt., got it????, and because this guy had a reputation for taking his job way beyond good common sense. Any reasonable law enforcement officer would have had the proper equipment with him, not a line drawn on the seat, and would have simply released the fish and went on his way. And why did I not ask him to use my measuring device?, I simply got caught off guard when he said, "that he needed the fish for evidence". Any questioning or challenge on my part could have really pushed his button. You can't argue with an egotistical idiot and I think the judge realized it. She actually laughed at the 1/4 inch citing.

Here's another situation I witnessed first hand with Allen at Folsom. He noticed a Russian gentlemen fishing the tip of Dottons point. It appeared that he had multiple rods lined up in pole holders so Allen beached his boat, confronted the chap grabbing him tossing him to the ground, the guy went nuts and for awhile got the best of Allen. Finally, things settled down and Allen took control and wrote him up, All this over fishing?????? I really think he had some wires loose!!!!Whalonem

14. Likes CAL.NDN, Bankie liked this post
    Dislikes Bankie disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the bad judgement? Not one example given in all 20 pages has shown a bad judgement. We're still waiting for what section this so called "good Samaritan" was cited for.
    striperking13 has not logged on since he made that post,he could be lurking but who knows,guess he didn't like being called a lier an getting slammed here by so many really,really smart people,LOL......Or hes doin alot of fishin !!!!!!

Page 1 of 22 123611 ... LastLast