Page 1 of 17 123611 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dfg ain't messing around on the feather river

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    In about 60 years of fishing and hunting I've been approached by wardens only about 5 times. All were pleasant experiences, of course I wasn't doing anything illegal. I have the utmost respect for police in general and wardens in particular. The CF&W Is grossly understaffed with wardens. They have fewer wardens to patrol the entire state than many a small city has police on their force. They often work at night in remote areas by themselves without back up close by. They deal with the typical lying low life pieces of excretion day in and day out. If you are cited by one, man up and deal with it or if you truly think you are innocent take it to court.
    It makes me feel good when ever I'm afield and see a warden patrolling, I know they are protecting our natural resources.
    Lots of complainers. Some people don't like to be told what to do reguardless if it best for the sport or not. Agree 100%.

2. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    In about 60 years of fishing and hunting I've been approached by wardens only about 5 times. All were pleasant experiences, of course I wasn't doing anything illegal. I have the utmost respect for police in general and wardens in particular. The CF&W Is grossly understaffed with wardens. They have fewer wardens to patrol the entire state than many a small city has police on their force. They often work at night in remote areas by themselves without back up close by. They deal with the typical lying low life pieces of excretion day in and day out. If you are cited by one, man up and deal with it or if you truly think you are innocent take it to court.
    It makes me feel good when ever I'm afield and see a warden patrolling, I know they are protecting our natural resources.
    I completely agree and feel the same.

4. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Waterdog; Yesterday at 12:13 PM.
    Hunting, Fishing, Labrador Retrievers and a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey at the end of the day - Life Is Sweet

6. Likes Chrome Seeker, Bankie, wckid, CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DFG has been a bunch of ass of late. My bro got a yellow for tying other peoples fish onto their own stringers. He was just helping out fellow fisherman tie their fish and warden wrote him up. Told him there's nothing the rules and regulation that states everyone must tie their own fish onto the stringer. Wish it was me, cuz I then I would be counter suing for my time off work and travel expenses. Do your stupid job were paying you to do. Why waste our tax dollar to appear in court with a case that you have no merit for. The time you spend coming to court could be used to patrol are natural resource. Just ranting since the subject came up. FISH ON

8. Likes Bankie, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem bro

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. That's funny...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    " Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it ". - Norman Maclean.

Post Thanks / Like

Getting your floss on.

12. Likes monkey916 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    Cool shirt honk

Hey can someone screen shot the shirt can't see on tap... Or web view..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    " Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it ". - Norman Maclean.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool shirt honk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    It was a joke, one that all fire fighters and police partake in
    Sorry man , guess that's why I didn't know , I'm neither but gotta love those guys .... although I worked for the Fresno PD Graffiti Abaitment team for 5 yrs till I moved up North last Nov .... Being in the hood unarmed was about as dangerous if not more than being a cop ... I had pistols pointed at me many times by gang thug punks ..... Guess it was a good thing I wasn't allowed to carry .... I'd been in a few gun fights instead of being a puss talking my way outta it ... Gang members are punks that do nothing for society other than rob , steal , sell drugs and cause violence ... About 90% of all crime is attributed to Gangs ...
    I made this logo and sold tee shirts up in Oroville long time ago ... Bout 17 yrs ago ..damn time flys
    Attached Images Attached Images

16. Likes Bankie, CRABBY, Waterdog liked this post
Page 1 of 17 123611 ... LastLast