Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Illegal crabbing

poachers come from all ethnicities and that's a fact

I will say this (and you can't say I'm racist cause I'm half asian and half white but most people think I'm hispanic)....my relatives on my asian side do poach so I can't fish them anymore....lol. it's in their blood...in fact I am chastised for being a C&R guy

blame it on the russians....hehe

2. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    I can appreciate your position on illegal poaching but to generalize that "white people will toss back an undersize Striper but "Asians will eat anything that swims regardless of size". Then you allude that's the reason why the size was minimize is because of them (?)... That my friend are racist remarks.

Just saying...not cool
    Meant to like-accidentally hit dislike. Sarah makes a derogatory claim about one race, claims that another race is better And is 2 ignorant to realize he's racist. SMH. (Classic definition of Racism)Then goes on to justify it by claiming we're all racist in a way. pulls some garbage out of his a$$ about completely false reasons for bag/size limits. Unbelievable!. By the way Sarah we aren't all racist or judgmental. Only racist/judgmental people are.

4. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the poachers will get some good Domoic Acid poisoning and it will be a self solving problem, it is that time of year when you shouldn't be eating locally caught shellfish anyways.

6. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just read something on my facebook page, Deputies with the Sheriff's Coastside Bureau arrested three people at Tunitas Beach, with their illegal catch of 199 undersized and out of season crabs . San Mateo County

8. Likes Kimochou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    You're really mis-informed, fact is... Back in the 60's and probably before, the minimum size on a Striper was 16". Now it's 18".

BTW there's a push to eradicate the Stripers to where there would be no numbers or size limits. And that's fact, not conjectured.

"Think before you react?"

How's about open mouth and insert foot like you've done.

Nuff said.
    Fish populations are generally better under white people. It really showed in the 50's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt care two hoots if i pissed him off. If I had a neighbor dumb enough to come and show me his poached crabs or anything else I would report it period.
    No reporting it makes you just as guilty as he is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarahpee View Post
    Then why wasn't there a minimum size limit before Asians started showing up en mass in the region. It was primarily whenever they checked a stringer of an Asian fisherman they found they kept everything they caught, even super small fish which yield very little meat, but maybe work well in a fish stew pot, who knows, but it is a fact, not conjecture.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out, but in the end we're all racist to some degree, it's in our nature, we also judge people everyday, (good/bad threatening/not threatening, pretty gal/ugly gal & on & on) even though it's fashionable to say "I don't judge anyone", we judge everyone we meet, it's like asking a person not to blink when you poke your finger in their eye.

And I'm sure what I just wrote is going to draw all kinds of heat, but think before you react.
    No heat from me Bro,glad to see people say it like it is without all the BS PC Crap....World is too full of Hypercrits....
    Last edited by CRABBY; 09-11-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarahpee View Post
    Then why wasn't there a minimum size limit before Asians started showing up en mass in the region. ... but it is a fact, not conjecture.

And I'm sure what I just wrote is going to draw all kinds of heat, but think before you react.
    You're really mis-informed, fact is... Back in the 60's and probably before, the minimum size on a Striper was 16". Now it's 18".

BTW there's a push to eradicate the Stripers to where there would be no numbers or size limits. And that's fact, not conjectured.

"Think before you react?"

How's about open mouth and insert foot like you've done.

Nuff said.

13. Likes Yearroundfisherman, Elsancho liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Then why wasn't there a minimum size limit before Asians started showing up en mass in the region. It was primarily whenever they checked a stringer of an Asian fisherman they found they kept everything they caught, even super small fish which yield very little meat, but maybe work well in a fish stew pot, who knows, but it is a fact, not conjecture.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out, but in the end we're all racist to some degree, it's in our nature, we also judge people everyday, (good/bad threatening/not threatening, pretty gal/ugly gal & on & on) even though it's fashionable to say "I don't judge anyone", we judge everyone we meet, it's like asking a person not to blink when you poke your finger in their eye.

Last edited by sarahpee; 09-11-2017 at 03:01 PM.

15. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread just has all sorts of dumb in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast