Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tuesday / Wednesday fishing partner

PM you @bret1972

Quote Originally Posted by Bret1972 View Post
    I'm off each Tuesday and Wednesday and have a 17ft tiller boat with a 40hp. I'm in the East Bay and it would be nice to find somebody nearby that has a free schedule during weekdays that would like to go fishing on a regular basis. I like to fish for whatever is going to give me a good chance of catching fish. Salmon in the Sacramento River, Halibut in Tomales Bay, trout in San Pablo Res, Stripers in the delta, Sturgeon, etc.

This is not for a one time trip... looking for somebody who could go often on either Tuesday or Wednesdays.

Oh, and I have a jealous wife... so no pretty women. I want to be able to continue fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Tuesday / Wednesday fishing partner

I'm off each Tuesday and Wednesday and have a 17ft tiller boat with a 40hp. I'm in the East Bay and it would be nice to find somebody nearby that has a free schedule during weekdays that would like to go fishing on a regular basis. I like to fish for whatever is going to give me a good chance of catching fish. Salmon in the Sacramento River, Halibut in Tomales Bay, trout in San Pablo Res, Stripers in the delta, Sturgeon, etc.

This is not for a one time trip... looking for somebody who could go often on either Tuesday or Wednesdays.

Oh, and I have a jealous wife... so no pretty women. I want to be able to continue fishing.
    Last edited by Bret1972; 09-24-2017 at 06:16 AM.

3. Likes nayr liked this post