Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: California Is Burning

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    My whole town of Sonoma is soaked in fire retardant. Got some great video atop BWise Vineyards of the planes dropping in nice and low. Things are looking better for my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hope your area comes out in good shape.
    be safe

2. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My whole town of Sonoma is soaked in fire retardant. Got some great video atop BWise Vineyards of the planes dropping in nice and low. Things are looking better for my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes okie, CRABBY, CDK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well they finally lifted the road block,we can come an go now an people are returning to the unknown.Lot of tears due to lost homes an other buildings,vehicles,boats,pets an just stuff.3 neighbors I know an dozens more up the road from me most have ins.I hope.I'm not gonna post or even take any pics of the mess here, everybody has suffered enough....
    Last edited by CRABBY; 10-12-2017 at 05:06 PM.

6. Likes CDK, okie, Yearroundfisherman, redneckpunk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    According to Collins Lake Facebook they didn't get hit. They evacuated campers on Sunday night early Monday morning, many down to the cleared area near the dam and have since gotten everyone out. I saw reports of the wind damage to the campground and boats but they say they are good. Still closed because roads are closed and no power but safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Probot said the fire burned down by the store an up by his house at the entrance,..Ch.3 showed the fire there on the news.????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post
    We have a lot up here but I don't know many of them personally only on the board.Lot of people lost power sun.or have left, most of us here affected by the fire are in our own little world still.Far as people you have meant at a collins lake fest,Hotdog (James) was right in the middle of the loma rica (cascade) fire,no word on him,Grecrestliner lives by there to an is OK.RustyHooks on finAddicts lost everything,I think he was Panfish Poppers uncle ?Also Collins lake got burnt pretty bad also.Most of the members in this area no longer post or even lurk except for an occasional look.Kind of ironic but here we are in the middle of a fire an I have had the wood stove burning in the early morn.Go figuar.....
    You're OK! Thank God!
    Fungaiolo/Cacciatore/Pescatore

-Lou (Louis)

9. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post
    ?Also Collins lake got burnt pretty bad also.Most of the members in this area no longer post or even lurk except for an occasional look.Kind of ironic but here we are in the middle of a fire an I have had the wood stove burning in the early morn.Go figuar.....
    According to Collins Lake Facebook they didn't get hit. They evacuated campers on Sunday night early Monday morning, many down to the cleared area near the dam and have since gotten everyone out. I saw reports of the wind damage to the campground and boats but they say they are good. Still closed because roads are closed and no power but safe

11. Likes dilbeck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    do you know of any sniffers that have had to leave or have lost their homes?
    hello to Hope.
    be safe
    We have a lot up here but I don't know many of them personally only on the board.Lot of people lost power sun.or have left, most of us here affected by the fire are in our own little world still.Far as people you have meant at a collins lake fest,Hotdog (James) was right in the middle of the loma rica (cascade) fire,no word on him,Grecrestliner lives by there to an is OK.RustyHooks on finAddicts lost everything,I think he was Panfish Poppers uncle ?Also Collins lake got burnt pretty bad also.Most of the members in this area no longer post or even lurk except for an occasional look.Kind of ironic but here we are in the middle of a fire an I have had the wood stove burning in the early morn.Go figuar.....
    Last edited by CRABBY; 10-12-2017 at 04:05 AM.

13. Likes CDK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ngt View Post
    I had a friend call me tonight who lost her house in Coffee Park. All she wanted was someone to talk to and to ask me to look for any photos from their wedding that i was in and old Christmas cards for pics of their children. Felt so badly for her. At least they are safe.
    When you get flooded,have a tornado,hurricane,etc.usually you can recover lot of stuff an salvage it,stuff like pics can usually be restored an other things too,but a fire will take it an its gone,fire is Final,usually stuff is gone you don't fix or repair it an little remnants of things become treasures.Good luck in your search.

15. Likes ngt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a friend call me tonight who lost her house in Coffee Park. All she wanted was someone to talk to and to ask me to look for any photos from their wedding that i was in and old Christmas cards for pics of their children. Felt so badly for her. At least they are safe.

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got word my great uncle who lives up in Santa Rosa had to evac. He had just enough time to get his pants and shoes on and get in his car, running over downed and burning tree branches on the way out. He is a retired fire chief and said he's never seen a H3LL like this. He hasn't heard but assumes he lost everything. Insane!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast