Thread: Pro Cure scents

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pro Cure scents

I got a few flavors, so it lasts a bit. Bloody tuna, salmon slammer, anise & bloody tuna, crawdad...

Quote Originally Posted by nayr View Post
    Dont think ive ever had a bottle last more than a year. Im only using 2-3 a year tho. You guys using the larger bottles?
    Itís better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I hit their booth at ISE every year and basically use it all. Good deals at the show. I had a large bottle of their butt juice years ago that was fine for 3 or 4 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Likes nayr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont think ive ever had a bottle last more than a year. Im only using 2-3 a year tho. You guys using the larger bottles?

Post Thanks / Like

When I buy procure I write the date on the plastic squeeze bottle with a felt marker pen. If itís still around in 3 years it gets tossed. I donít keep them in the refrigerator , I just keep them in the boat or garage. I wouldnít leave them out in the direct hot sun though. A couple years ago at the Sportsmenís show I asked a guy at the procure booth about shelf life. I donít remember his exact answer but I remember it should last many years. If it smells rancid get rid of it. After 3 years probably time for a new bottle.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple plastic containers in the boat
    that I keep my scents in.
    When I unload the boat I put the containers in
    the frig in the garage.

Post Thanks / Like

I replace mine every 2-3 years. I suppose ideally a fridge would be best but that wouldn't fly with my wife. My garage is cool enough that they don't spoil.

Post Thanks / Like

Pro Cure scents

What is the shelf life? Should they be kept in the refrigerator when not in use?
    Itís better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.