Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rancho Tehama shooting

I can do this all day until you guys get a hint......

LOCKED!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes BigUnInDaBoat, dilbeck, Katch liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    I dont like any mind altering substance legal or illegal. There all bad and addiction ruins family and lives. I smoked a joint 10 years ago i was instantly border line retarded and that was after being 100% clean and sober from any mind altering substance for 8 years. So for me i stay clear of amyting and everything. As for pot having medicinal healing qualities like you mentioned i believe that to be true but 99.9 percent of the people are using it to get stoned not for healing. But hey they have a scrip and are 20 years old and its a herb and medicinal and good for you is what i hear all the time 100% hog wash. Its a drug and its a gateway for countless young Americans. If it is really used for pain or other medical reasons then im ok with it but from what i see its not.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    I have no beef with you bro, you know that. But 99.9% is not fair or correct, I have friends that are vets that treat their PTSD with cannabis, no bull****, I have a close friend who treats her MS with cannabis, I know people who have suffered from insomnia, they take a puff they can sleep and their quality of life instantly improves. I understand many Americans battle addiction, that is something we as a nation need to do a better job addressing. I do not believe cannabis the devil it's been made out to be in this thread, and have only decided to debate it because it shows the hostility and agenda of a select few here against me, it's unfair but I can hold my own. They cannot even engage in a meaningful mature conversation without attacking and labeling, I don't see how others can respect someone's opinion that does that.

4. Likes CAL.NDN, dilbeck liked this post
    Dislikes CrappieJed disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    This is why I firmly believe you cannot have a rational, mature conversation, you just quoted that you've been warned about doing this, and then you go and do it again.

You may not like it, but times are changing. Cannabis needs to and will be regulated like alcohol and tobacco. Responsible adults should be able to make up their own mind pro or con when it comes to cannabis. From what I've seen in NV and CO that it is a BOON to local economies, the numbers prove it.

Like your good friend Waterdog I tried alcohol and tobacco when I was a young too (my dad smoked a pack+ of camels daily), did not try cannabis until I was 18, didn't seem like a big deal, wasn't for me. I think the first two are far more harmful.

I find it interesting that he states "I stopped smoking pot before I applied to be an Oakland police officer". Hypocrocity is not something foreign to you guys though.

Personally I am sick of driving on falling apart roads, sending my kids to overcrowded and underfunded (where is that CA lottery that was going to be our fix? gambling is ok though)schools and seeing my local law enforcement stretched to the breaking point....all things that taxing this HUGE cash crop (which the people of California have deemed to be legal) will benefit.

It's already here, it's been here for decades, the sky hasn't fallen......

so why not tax it and let the pot smokers benefit us all? They are going to get it and smoke it legal or not, and we all know that is fact, because prohibition does not work....even if it's "a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey" to quote your buddy Waterdog who "used pot and other drugs during that time. I never used any injectable drugs but did use pot and a few others" I don't see you labeling him, may I ask why?
    it really surprises me how you think your so innocent that were the only ones calling you names. Like my buddy Waterdog has said before, you are delusional.

You our are mixed up man, you are all over the place in your thoughts.

6. Likes sportygirl, CRABBY, Waterdog liked this post
    Dislikes BigUnInDaBoat disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieJed View Post
    quit jumping to conclusions. are you just plain stupid or what ? maybe your high right now
    This is why I firmly believe you cannot have a rational, mature conversation, you just quoted that you've been warned about doing this, and then you go and do it again.

You may not like it, but times are changing. Cannabis needs to and will be regulated like alcohol and tobacco. Responsible adults should be able to make up their own mind pro or con when it comes to cannabis. From what I've seen in NV and CO that it is a BOON to local economies, the numbers prove it.

Like your good friend Waterdog I tried alcohol and tobacco when I was a young too (my dad smoked a pack+ of camels daily), did not try cannabis until I was 18, didn't seem like a big deal, wasn't for me. I think the first two are far more harmful.

I find it interesting that he states "I stopped smoking pot before I applied to be an Oakland police officer". Hypocrocity is not something foreign to you guys though.

Personally I am sick of driving on falling apart roads, sending my kids to overcrowded and underfunded (where is that CA lottery that was going to be our fix? gambling is ok though)schools and seeing my local law enforcement stretched to the breaking point....all things that taxing this HUGE cash crop (which the people of California have deemed to be legal) will benefit.

It's already here, it's been here for decades, the sky hasn't fallen......

so why not tax it and let the pot smokers benefit us all? They are going to get it and smoke it legal or not, and we all know that is fact, because prohibition does not work....even if it's "a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey" to quote your buddy Waterdog who "used pot and other drugs during that time. I never used any injectable drugs but did use pot and a few others" I don't see you labeling him, may I ask why?

8. Likes dilbeck liked this post
    Dislikes CrappieJed disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    I dont like any mind altering substance legal or illegal. There all bad and addiction ruins family and lives. I smoked a joint 10 years ago i was instantly border line retarded and that was after being 100% clean and sober from any mind altering substance for 8 years. So for me i stay clear of amyting and everything. As for pot having medicinal healing qualities like you mentioned i believe that to be true but 99.9 percent of the people are using it to get stoned not for healing. But hey they have a scrip and are 20 years old and its a herb and medicinal and good for you is what i hear all the time 100% hog wash. Its a drug and its a gateway for countless young Americans. If it is really used for pain or other medical reasons then im ok with it but from what i see its not.

agreed 100%

Post Thanks / Like

THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

11. Likes CrappieJed, redneckpunk, CRABBY, Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The difference is I did research, and used thought to come to the conclusion I have, not some outdated, hype and panic driven reaction to cannabis.

Prohibition does not work. I do not think hard drugs should be legal, and this nation has a real problem with opiates, meth, heroin and cocaine. These are the problems that should be focused on by our government and law enforcement.

You know what else I've seen? Children suffering from seizures, that after years of pharmaceuticals have had zero improvement of their conditions. They are given cannabis and are relieved of their seizures. I've seen elderly with parkinson's have the same benefit from using this plant. I believe it has huge medicinal properties. By the way you can find all these videos I mention on youtube and can link them if you want.

So if you are against all drugs, does that also include alcohol, caffeine, and since you mentioned it with the over the counter comment, stuff like aspirin and ibuprofen? You must live a very hard edge and clean life, congrats on being so healthy and pain free. You sure do try to force your oppressive opinions on others that are suffering, and think that's ok?

Again I'm just trying to have a conversation, not here calling anyone a druggie, unlike you, when the mods have warned you guys to knock that crap off.
    i dont mind explaining myself and having this conversation but don't miss lead these find folks on here. No mod warned us anymore then they warned you as well.

I do have pain lot a of pain as matter fact I'm not doing very good right now, quit jumping to conclusions. i take meds I have no problem for medical meds even cannabis when it helps patients and only when it is prescribed by a medical doctor or surgeon not some cannabis store because its legal and is good for the economy, that I will never agree with. When I said over the counter I meant marijuana because that seems to be the dope your more concerned about being legal and is ok because the drug dealers won't be selling it anylonger are you just plain stupid or what ? And like the video I asked you to watch you denied me so I'm not watching the ones you are wanting me to watch. Or did you forget because maybe your high right now

13. Likes Waterdog, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Drugs are bad period. Pot included. I was a child of the 60’s and used pot and other drugs during that time. I never used any injectable drugs but did use pot and a few others. Haven’t used any since the 60’s. I saw first hand how drugs took the lives of millions from my generation. Almost every single one started with pot. I know stoners today who’s minds are befuddled due to their pot use. None of these people reached their full potential thanks to their pot addiction. Yes I say addiction. You can definitely be addicted to pot, you may not have withdrawals like with other drugs but you can still be addicted. I had 3 friends that died as a result of drugs. Legalization of pot will only make things worse for society. Nothing good will come of it. I speak from experience. I stopped using pot a few months before I applied to become an Oakland police officer. Never used since.
    Hunting, Fishing, Labrador Retrievers and a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey at the end of the day - Life Is Sweet

15. Likes CrappieJed, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieJed View Post
    Great we finally agree, you bet we think differently I hate dope you like dope wheather you use it or not, your for it. Dope destroys lives PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference is I did research, and used thought to come to the conclusion I have, not some outdated, hype and panic driven reaction to cannabis.

Prohibition does not work. I do not think hard drugs should be legal, and this nation has a real problem with opiates, meth, heroin and cocaine. These are the problems that should be focused on by our government and law enforcement.

You know what else I've seen? Children suffering from seizures, that after years of pharmaceuticals have had zero improvement of their conditions. They are given cannabis and are relieved of their seizures. I've seen elderly with parkinson's have the same benefit from using this plant. I believe it has huge medicinal properties. By the way you can find all these videos I mention on youtube and can link them if you want.

So if you are against all drugs, does that also include alcohol, caffeine, and since you mentioned it with the over the counter comment, stuff like aspirin and ibuprofen? You must live a very hard edge and clean life, congrats on being so healthy and pain free. You sure do try to force your oppressive opinions on others that are suffering, and think that's ok?

Again I'm just trying to have a conversation, not here calling anyone a druggie, unlike you, when the mods have warned you guys to knock that crap off.

17. Likes Yearroundfisherman, dilbeck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

because I think differently than you on the subject suddenly I use it? That's quite the stretch, but it's the same thing you guys have done to me over and over again. Reefer madness is strong with you.
    Great we finally agree, you bet we think differently I hate dope you like dope wheather you use it or not, your for it. Dope destroys lives PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Likes Waterdog, CRABBY liked this post
    Dislikes BigUnInDaBoat disliked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast