Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rancho Tehama shooting

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieJed View Post
    It takes a dope to like dope. I don't care if you snort it smoke it drink it shoot it its dope. under the counter or over the counter it's dope and it's destroying big cities and has moved into small communities. Little dope like pot leads to other dope. Dope is dope. You can twist it anyway you want dope is dope. You just better hope someone in your family doesn't get high get car accident or somebody else is high cause accident. Dope is dope it's screws your mind up make you say stupid things like you just wrote. Yes I have four lb crappie in my pond and they hate dope too. Dope is dope
    because I think differently than you on the subject suddenly I use it? That's quite the stretch, but it's the same thing you guys have done to me over and over again. Reefer madness is strong with you.

2. Dislikes CRABBY disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    The shooting seems to be another domestic/mental health issue. One of the victims had been stabbed by the perp before.

Since I know you like to debate, can you tell me how you are blaming Cannabis for this? You forget that California is (and has been since the 60's) the world's foremost Cannabis Culture/Cannabis breeding and Cannabis Cultivation area in the world. Just because it's now coming out of the shadows does not mean it was not already here, making it legal and putting the cartels out of the Cannabis business is a good thing.

Legalization has not led to more crime, please show me some statistics to back your claim up.

We need to follow Colorado's legalization model. Stop with the reefer madness mindset. As far as I'm concerned if it HELPS (because it's not a fix all) our children through schools, helps to fix our roads and fund our law enforcement then I am all for it. It's far safer than the alcohol that many of you use daily, and it's so much safer than tobacco.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...es-500-million
    It takes a dope to like dope. I don't care if you snort it smoke it drink it shoot it its dope. under the counter or over the counter it's dope and it's destroying big cities and has moved into small communities. Little dope like pot leads to other dope. Dope is dope. You can twist it anyway you want dope is dope. You just better hope someone in your family doesn't get high get car accident or somebody else is high cause accident. Dope is dope it's screws your mind up make you say stupid things like you just wrote. Yes I have four lb crappie in my pond and they hate dope too. Dope is dope

4. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Dislikes BigUnInDaBoat disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The shooting seems to be another domestic/mental health issue. One of the victims had been stabbed by the perp before.

Since I know you like to debate, can you tell me how you are blaming Cannabis for this? You forget that California is (and has been since the 60's) the world's foremost Cannabis Culture/Cannabis breeding and Cannabis Cultivation area in the world. Just because it's now coming out of the shadows does not mean it was not already here, making it legal and putting the cartels out of the Cannabis business is a good thing.

Legalization has not led to more crime, please show me some statistics to back your claim up.

We need to follow Colorado's legalization model. Stop with the reefer madness mindset. As far as I'm concerned if it HELPS (because it's not a fix all) our children through schools, helps to fix our roads and fund our law enforcement then I am all for it. It's far safer than the alcohol that many of you use daily, and it's so much safer than tobacco.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...es-500-million
    Last edited by BigUnInDaBoat; 11-14-2017 at 05:31 PM.

6. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Dislikes CRABBY disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    And they had the huevos to say that legalizing pot would have no bad effects, only "good" ones (increased tax revenue).
    LOL,yeah right,an that's why most people don't want it in their neighborhood.As for more tax money yes that will happen,increased business for local stores yep,new hi volume drug related stores yep that too,it will all happen an best of all most of the weed will get shipped out of state along with some other stuff like meth,honey oil etc.We do get to keep the low life scum,their families,friends,trimmers,tweakers an all the problems they bring year round.Yep it's gonna be just lovely here now that we are the 2nd emerald triangle in drugiefrornia..God forbid if ya got a 20/30 r magazine though, it'll be sing sing for you!!!!!!Rant Over...

8. Likes okie, Tifoso, Waterdog, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post
    That used to be a nice area up their till the druggies moved in an have taken over up in that area!!!!My debating buddy was right about my county(Nevada) it's weed,tweaker,meth heaven here also,our board of supervisors have given in to the money they generate an sold us down the tubes,unless it's a big cartel type grow the police look the other way,green houses popping up everywhere.It's not so much the weed but the type of people it attracts.LOW LIFE......Our time will come just as Corning's,we have already had several killings,home invasions etc.due to the drugs here...
    And they had the huevos to say that legalizing pot would have no bad effects, only "good" ones (increased tax revenue).
    Fungaiolo/Cacciatore/Pescatore

-Lou (Louis)

10. Likes CRABBY, Waterdog, okie, GW208 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That used to be a nice area up their till the druggies moved in an have taken over up in that area!!!!My debating buddy was right about my county(Nevada) it's weed,tweaker,meth heaven here also,our board of supervisors have given in to the money they generate an sold us down the tubes,unless it's a big cartel type grow the police look the other way,green houses popping up everywhere.It's not so much the weed but the type of people it attracts.LOW LIFE......Our time will come just as Corning's,we have already had several killings,home invasions etc.due to the drugs here...

12. Likes Tifoso, okie, dennis l liked this post
    aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

I no longer believe that the sudden rash of shootings at soft targets are unrelated.

14. Likes okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rancho Tehama shooting

Another school shooting. Northern Calif.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14...ry-school.html
    Catch ya later ... hooks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12