Thread: Float tube help

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Float tube help

Seven Mile Sl and All around King Island off 8 mile road is solid bass water and marinas all through the delta are relatively safe with low speeds.

Ladds in stockton behind the launch ramp is a solid area, as is Rock Sl, and Middle River behind the rock dam when it is in is a sleeper too where you can park and get access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Good point. I guess location would help out more. I live in Antioch. I've tried disco bay but that's about it. Thanks for the reply I'll Google those areas

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure where you are located, but there is some great access all along 8 mile road off I-5. Look around Kings and Paradise marinas. Lots of spots to drop into calm and protected waters. The stretch of Franks between Sugar Barge and Russo’s is also good. It’s all a no wake zone, but is busy. Big break is also pretty tube friendly, but gets hammered by wind.

I would stay off the main river areas like Rio Vista, Antioch bridge, Sherman lake, etc. those are the delta freeways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Float tube help

Hey what's everyone! Took a break from fishing but I'm back. Haven't been active on the forum for some time now and had to re-register. Anyways I recently acquired a float tube and was hoping someone could help guide me to some safe water on the delta to use it in. Not trying to spot burn just don't wanna die lol. DM is cool too I know there's lurkers. Thanks in advance. Gonna search around the forum as well...peace