Thread: Pmid 1-03

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pmid 1-03

Any day on the water and not at work is a good day. We will see what next week holds. Thanks guys for the company and conversation.
    Lund 18 Fisherman, Mercury 115 4 stroke, Mercury 9.9 4 stroke kicker, Minn kota 24 volt, 2 Scotty electric DR......Fish beware!!

2. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Seeker View Post
    I was out on Friday as we’ll, I know We talked Okie in PM. Seems the bite is a little harder right now, granted I know that’s hard to say when you catch 10+ fish a day at pyramid but you know what I mean. Bankers seem to be getting one or two an outing and that’s it. How was the weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't ask for better, weather wise was the best we have had in a while. The fish just seem to be not as hungry as they are sometimes. It's hard to get used to after having 25 to 30 fish days. Don and ivan really make it a lot more
    plesant when the fish aren't biting.
    be safe

4. Likes Chrome Seeker, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don last year Richard and I fished that area and there were shore casters all over the place. It is beautiful up there.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ivan for putting us on the fish, drove right to them. First time I've fished this far north at Pyramid.

Needles looked awesome up close and first time to see the hot spring steaming into the air.

Attachment 31840

Monument...

Attachment 31841

Best and first cutt of the day was the first cutt that okie caught. Real close but couldn't get it past the 24" mark.

Attachment 31842

Thanks again Ivan for a great trip.

Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

I was out on Friday as we’ll, I know We talked Okie in PM. Seems the bite is a little harder right now, granted I know that’s hard to say when you catch 10+ fish a day at pyramid but you know what I mean. Bankers seem to be getting one or two an outing and that’s it. How was the weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys are getting out. One of you guys going to get a monster soon.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Pmid 1-03

hit the mid today with Ivan and don, we landed
    16, big one 26", 6.6 lbs by don. Thanks guys for another good day on the water. Bite was hard to get, went thru a lot of fish between
    willows and monument. Went to 9mile for nada, don landed 1 at warriors, and that was it. Trolled along pelican for nada.
    see you guys next week.
    be safe