Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone going to the ISE show next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaker View Post
    I used to go every year but took a few years off. I'm planning on going back this year. Maybe I'll see some 'sniffers
    I used to go by the Fishsniffer booth and renew my subscriptions but that was about 3 years ago, and my subscription ran out, I need to do it again........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes Yaker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to go every year but took a few years off. I'm planning on going back this year. Maybe I'll see some 'sniffers

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Anyone going to the ISE show next week?

I heard that the sporting chief from Bob Simm's Outdoor Show will be there Friday at 14:00 to 17:00 and from 10:00 on Sat & Sun. That show is on KFBK-1530 from 05:00 to 08:00 Saturday. I have been listening to him for years.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on going on Thursday also. I have not been in about 5 years. It will be interesting to see if things have changed much.

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there Thursday with the wife and youngest grandson. Supposed to be some fellow sniffers going also. I know it's mostly the same stuff every year, but I get to check it out and talk to people I see maybe once a year.

9. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone going to the ISE show next week?

I may or may not go, but I thought I would post a link for the show. I do know some of the folks that will show up.......Jetspray

http://www.sportsexpos.com/attend/sacramento/

11. Likes mikeandkristy liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123