Thread: delta 2/10/18

Post Thanks / Like

Re: delta 2/10/18

Dang that's a nice amount! It's been 15+ years since I've gone for bluegills and crappie around Brentwood/Tracy. Do you think you can share some tips / general areas? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

that looks like fun, i think i should try taking my 4 yr old bluegill fishing, he would love it. good catch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfry View Post
    Oh dang, that's a lot of panfish!

Do you know if it's possible to catch those from the shore? I don't have a boat but my kids love to catch any type of fish - bluegill are just as fun for them as any bigger fish. I've only tried the delta once - I think somewhere near Rio Vista, only caught a single tiny bluegill lol
    pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dang, that's a lot of panfish!

Do you know if it's possible to catch those from the shore? I don't have a boat but my kids love to catch any type of fish - bluegill are just as fun for them as any bigger fish. I've only tried the delta once - I think somewhere near Rio Vista, only caught a single tiny bluegill lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle46N View Post
    How deep were the crappie you found? I know you said you only caught a couple, but can you describe where you found them? Meaning, depth and current/no current. What about the shellcracker and bluegill? Were you fishing deep? Around grass? Thanks!
    pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

How deep were the crappie you found? I know you said you only caught a couple, but can you describe where you found them? Meaning, depth and current/no current. What about the shellcracker and bluegill? Were you fishing deep? Around grass? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job on the catch, fish fry time!

Post Thanks / Like

delta 2/10/18

hit the delta with the bros b4 the winds pick up looking 4 some slabs couldnt find any schools only caught couple slabs so we switch over to perch/sunfish fishing with Canadian crawlers. majority of them were palm size some were even pushing 12 in or bigger.