Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clover Creek Ranch hunt outfitter warning

Quote Originally Posted by cwraesmith View Post
    I just joined this forum today and Ive seen this post on several other big game forums. I dont know what this guys deal is but it seems a little weird.
    We get many posts like this an I agree sometimes it may seem kinda weird but his message is loud an clear an he has reposted a reply that seems reasonably,also it shows he may not be a spammer or a 1 post wonder.Hopefully he will find our site friendly an continue to post about his experiences regardless of where he lives,most here are always on a learning curve....What about you??Care to share??......Thanks for your opinion.

2. Likes CAL.NDN, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cwraesmith View Post
    I just joined this forum today and Ive seen this post on several other big game forums. I dont know what this guys deal is but it seems a little weird.
    It may seem a little weird, but I did post this same warning on several other forums to get the word out about this shady outfitter. Hopefully, by widely disseminating this info, other potential customers can avoid the same hassle I've had.

4. Likes CRABBY, CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

OK,that's good to know..Thanks

7. Likes Harald liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Clover Creek Ranch hunt outfitter warning

Just a heads up if you’re considering booking a hunt with Clovercreekranch dot net, clovercreekranch dot com, owner Shon Webb, email swebb at ee-gogreen dot com , phone 360-606-5428. Save yourself the headache and don’t.

They double booked my confirmed hunt day which caused me to lose 2 days of elk hunting in Montana and now require another 10 hour roundtrip and hotel stay to go a month later for my rescheduled hunt. They refused to refund my money, so I accepted a counter offer of a token $200 to at least partially offset my extra costs. The promised $200 has still not been paid 2 months after my successful hunt despite numerous promises and dozens of calls/texts/emails from me, most of which were ignored. Buyer beware!