Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A new Cool Type of Night Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I would imagine that there is something in their distant past that makes them dangerous to the environment. Maybe they cause Global Climate Change or something. I just think there are more politicians with brain cancer than we think. How's your wallet doing lately, a little lighter? It will sure make it easy to get to your funds the more E-money passes around huh...…..Jetspray
    Cash will always be king along with cheating on your taxes. Government is so big they have problem running it . Most that work in it ,work half days if they even show up (Newsome) and work for there retirement than anything else!!!!!
    thats why you can get way with stuff In California that you can`t if the government was smaller!
    like having 5 Id`s from 1 person a drawing Checks for those ID`s that are either real, fake .Moms Maiden name . Dads Moms Maiden Name or even Grandmas Mothers name or the Dog named Jesus!!!!!!....Just saying !!!!!

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: A new Cool Type of Night Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    so i went to the Cabelas worm site you have posted. and what do i see ??? a Cancer warning On Worms ??? from where else ?? California!!!

so Now Worms can give you cancer!! and reproductive harm!
    when is stupid going Overboard in this state??? who in there right mind is having sex with worms??????
    I would imagine that there is something in their distant past that makes them dangerous to the environment. Maybe they cause Global Climate Change or something. I just think there are more politicians with brain cancer than we think. How's your wallet doing lately, a little lighter? It will sure make it easy to get to your funds the more E-money passes around huh.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought them in the past and they are from Canada for the most part. Pretty easy to keep them alive in my garage fridge with the proper food, bedding, oils, and some coffee grounds from time to time keeping the temp at the right spot and making sure I check on them from time to time.....Jetspray

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...1.uts?slotId=0
    so i went to the Cabelas worm site you have posted. and what do i see ??? a Cancer warning On Worms ??? from where else ?? California!!!

so Now Worms can give you cancer!! and reproductive harm!
    when is stupid going Overboard in this state??? who in there right mind is having sex with worms??????

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OYD View Post
    I have seen the green nightcrawlers in the Cabela's catalogs for years, so they have been available for many years.
    I have bought them in the past and they are from Canada for the most part. Pretty easy to keep them alive in my garage fridge with the proper food, bedding, oils, and some coffee grounds from time to time keeping the temp at the right spot and making sure I check on them from time to time.....Jetspray

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...1.uts?slotId=0
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen the green nightcrawlers in the Cabela's catalogs for years, so they have been available for many years.

7. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    holy spammers mods.
    Not spam to me, I have a bunch of nightcrawlers in my garage beer/worm fridge and keep them alive quite well with bedding, food, and special oils. My wife has wrigglers in her garage composter system that eats all of the vegetable matter from the kitchen, castings are used in the garden as well......Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

holy spammers mods.

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: A new Cool Type of Night Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    after reading that Article .I do believe you opened a new can of Worms here. so if given the right dye you can actually change the worms color . Hell You might have Pink and darker red worms now??? maybe even Black and Gold (for those steeler fans) and maybe come up with any Color Combo you try .with Football Season here . **** you might have team colored Worms to fish on Sundays with ...TRUE Fan if you ask me !!! !!!!! Like i said I believe you Opened up a new Can of worms here with that read!!! Thanks for it !!!!
    It is like anything else, some books tell you to do things that I would never do to any of my worms. We use red wrigglers for composting the garage boxes for that, they eat most anything that is of vegetable origin. Their compost is the best in the garden. I just buy my worms from Walmart and have many things to keep them alive in the garage. If the box begins to sour I just take them out back and put them in the garden. Then I wait for a new batch to show up at Walmart and buy and equal amount of large and mini crawlers to put in the new soil in the box....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

I remember those Canadian "green" worms, haven't seen them lately

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used them in the past, I keep worms in my garage fridge (dorm size) along with some beer. Here's an article about doing that......Jetspray

https://www.wormfarmingsecrets.com/g...nightcrawlers/
    after reading that Article .I do believe you opened a new can of Worms here. so if given the right dye you can actually change the worms color . Hell You might have Pink and darker red worms now??? maybe even Black and Gold (for those steeler fans) and maybe come up with any Color Combo you try .with Football Season here . **** you might have team colored Worms to fish on Sundays with ...TRUE Fan if you ask me !!! !!!!! Like i said I believe you Opened up a new Can of worms here with that read!!! Thanks for it !!!!

15. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast