Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A new Cool Type of Night Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    holy spammers mods.
    Not spam to me, I have a bunch of nightcrawlers in my garage beer/worm fridge and keep them alive quite well with bedding, food, and special oils. My wife has wrigglers in her garage composter system that eats all of the vegetable matter from the kitchen, castings are used in the garden as well......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

holy spammers mods.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: A new Cool Type of Night Crawler

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    after reading that Article .I do believe you opened a new can of Worms here. so if given the right dye you can actually change the worms color . Hell You might have Pink and darker red worms now??? maybe even Black and Gold (for those steeler fans) and maybe come up with any Color Combo you try .with Football Season here . **** you might have team colored Worms to fish on Sundays with ...TRUE Fan if you ask me !!! !!!!! Like i said I believe you Opened up a new Can of worms here with that read!!! Thanks for it !!!!
    It is like anything else, some books tell you to do things that I would never do to any of my worms. We use red wrigglers for composting the garage boxes for that, they eat most anything that is of vegetable origin. Their compost is the best in the garden. I just buy my worms from Walmart and have many things to keep them alive in the garage. If the box begins to sour I just take them out back and put them in the garden. Then I wait for a new batch to show up at Walmart and buy and equal amount of large and mini crawlers to put in the new soil in the box...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

I remember those Canadian "green" worms, haven't seen them lately

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I've used them in the past, I keep worms in my garage fridge (dorm size) along with some beer. Here's an article about doing that......Jetspray

https://www.wormfarmingsecrets.com/g...nightcrawlers/
    after reading that Article .I do believe you opened a new can of Worms here. so if given the right dye you can actually change the worms color . Hell You might have Pink and darker red worms now??? maybe even Black and Gold (for those steeler fans) and maybe come up with any Color Combo you try .with Football Season here . **** you might have team colored Worms to fish on Sundays with ...TRUE Fan if you ask me !!! !!!!! Like i said I believe you Opened up a new Can of worms here with that read!!! Thanks for it !!!!

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used them in the past, I keep worms in my garage fridge (dorm size) along with some beer. Here's an article about doing that......Jetspray

https://www.wormfarmingsecrets.com/g...nightcrawlers/

10. Likes TBSP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually did try these 2 weeks ago Fishing and caught a German Brown on them . Funny I met a guy from Acampo that got them in Lodi on Turner road .. we where talking about how I raise my own worms and told him about the Ebay Post I posted and he Come up with a foam cup full of these what I call ACID worms. I tried them the week after and caught that Brown. Funny , I feed my worms Cornmeal which adds a sweet taste to the worm ,,,No i did not eat a worm to find out OK!!! I figure that if cornmeal's from corn and corn is sweet and Of Course Kokanee love corn. I feed my worm Cornmeal. and when you put My worms on ahook a Yellow goo try crap come out . so Im thinking sweet goo Righ ,so when I used these ACID worms a Green goo Crap came out and Im wondering what the hell is that being fed to these worms??? has to be a mint type plant or maybe a basil type food base maybe even fennel plant .. But Its Greeeen figuring Trout or fish like mint type flavor

then i find this stuff that makes neon Worms www.ebay.com/i/162181649470?chn=ps

12. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    1 Berry Street Aberdeen AB25 1HF United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish Re: A new Cool Type of Night Crawler

My interested topic, I'm sure fish, Body Ecology recommends eating fish about three times a week because fish has medicinal, grounding and strengthening properties. In general, fish is a great protein substitute for other meats because it is low in calories, saturated fat, and cholesterol.

Get plagiarism free Assignment Help and Dissertation Proposal writing Help UK

14. Dislikes BigUnInDaBoat disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    I'm sure fish we catch eat things worst than those worms ..Talpia comes to mind.

Perhaps some heard that tilapia are raised in cesspools and live on poop? Even the USDA says there is — or, at least, used to be — some truth in that. The agency’s 2009 report on Chinese imports notes that “Fish are often raised in ponds where they feed on waste from poultry and livestock.”

it is all in that Name
    .........................................Tail -a- peee- ya! sound like **** to eat to me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Not sure if I'd want to eat a fish that had been eating them...
    I'm sure fish we catch eat things worst than those worms ..Talpia comes to mind.

Perhaps some heard that tilapia are raised in cesspools and live on poop? Even the USDA says there is — or, at least, used to be — some truth in that. The agency’s 2009 report on Chinese imports notes that “Fish are often raised in ponds where they feed on waste from poultry and livestock.”

23.5' Duckworth Navigator Yamaha F150

17. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast