Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bay Runner by Westcoater

Quote Originally Posted by Troutbum2 View Post
    First two pictures

Boat with motors and trailer 2500.00 with fish finder on boat

Post Thanks / Like

Boat is 1984 for the boat and 30 Evinrude is an 84. Both are in great condition both motors recently serviced. Original owner
    Always garaged and has never been in salt water. Just bought new boat. I can send pictures. This forum currently will not allow me to submit pictures I can email or text you pictures

Boat at motors and trailer with fish finder on boat asking $2500.00 total package

Post Thanks / Like

First two pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1969glasspar View Post
    I have a friend looking for something similar to this. What is your asking price? 2 stroke or four sttoke engines? Thanks

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    2 stroke engines. Boat has been garaged never has run in salt water asking 3000.00 make offer. Have pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    What year are the boat and motors? What’s the price? Do you have engine maintenance records? Why are you selling? Also pictures sell boats.
    Boat is 1984 for the boat and 30 Evinrude is an 84. Both are in great condition both motors recently serviced. Original owner
    Always garaged and has never been in salt water. Just bought new boat. I can send pictures. This forum currently will not allow me to submit pictures I can email or text you pictures

Post Thanks / Like

What year are the boat and motors? What’s the price? Do you have engine maintenance records? Why are you selling? Also pictures sell boats.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

7. Likes CM530 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

15 1/2 foot side consul 2 evinrude engines a 30hp and a 9.9
    2 fuel tanks,swievel seats. Lowrance sonar,rod holders rod balancers, tilt tongue tailer with spare tire and tongue jack.
    comes with coast quart pa page. Fluke anchor with chain and rope. Photographs available. Contact Jeff at 916-296-1844
    I have a friend looking for something similar to this. What is your asking price? 2 stroke or four sttoke engines? Thanks

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Guns gave America freedom. Take away our guns and youv'e taken away our freedom. America - guns=Communist country. I can't speak for everyone else but if you take my guns from me It will be after my heart has stopped beating.

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures sell boats

Post Thanks / Like

Bay Runner by Westcoater

15 1/2 foot side consul 2 evinrude engines a 30hp and a 9.9
    2 fuel tanks,swievel seats. Lowrance sonar,rod holders rod balancers, tilt tongue tailer with spare tire and tongue jack.
    comes with coast quart pa page. Fluke anchor with chain and rope. Photographs available. Contact Jeff at 916-296-1844