Post Thanks / Like

Re: How important is it to keep the same rod halves together?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenAnnesRevenge View Post
    Not important at all ultra light rods typically don't have much of a spine to worry about. If you want to keep tops matched with bottoms, the fine point metallic sharpies work well and are less obtrusive than tape

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How important is it to keep the same rod halves together?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinder View Post
    I have a couple Lamiglas Kokanee rods, they are the same model. The rods are two piece. How important is it to keep the same halves together? I have used colored tape on the rods to make sure the rods do not get mixed up. I was just wondering what others have done and to see how important it is.
    Not important at all ultra light rods typically don't have much of a spine to worry about. If you want to keep tops matched with bottoms, the fine point metallic sharpies work well and are less obtrusive than tape

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

3. Likes Fishfinder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How important is it to keep the same rod halves together?

I have a couple Lamiglas Kokanee rods, they are the same model. The rods are two piece. How important is it to keep the same halves together? I have used colored tape on the rods to make sure the rods do not get mixed up. I was just wondering what others have done and to see how important it is.