Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eco line weights by Trinidad Tackle

Living is a good superb series of standard and spontaneous conditions. Carry out absolutely not really really absolutely invasion a personal lifestyle design that will easily build sadness.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rosabella View Post
    They look just like the offshore tackle Pro weight that's lead. I've been using the pro weights for some time now at Lake Tahoe and Pryamid with some great success. With and without a side planer.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
    Off Shore only has 1 - 3oz The Trinidad Tackle Eco Line weights are from 1 - 6 oz Lead-free

Post Thanks / Like

They look just like the offshore tackle Pro weight that's lead. I've been using the pro weights for some time now at Lake Tahoe and Pryamid with some great success. With and without a side planer.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Trinidad tackle Eco Line Weights 1oz to 6 oz
    https://trinidadtackle.ecwid.com/#!/...=0&sort=normal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAGWP View Post
    No need to be defensive about my post, I was saying it was not easy to get the off shore brand and am glade to see someone else making snap weights. I went to your online site and did'nt see them for sale and am interested in what they cost. Brad
    Brad

Sorry, sure did not mean to come across that way

We will not have them up on the site until 4,20/18 or 4/23/18 we are waiting for the Plano Boxes to arrive.some how they have been misdelivered somewhere in Los Angles had to be reshipped

Post Thanks / Like

No need to be defensive about my post, I was saying it was not easy to get the off shore brand and am glade to see someone else making snap weights. I went to your online site and did'nt see them for sale and am interested in what they cost. Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Brad the price is on what products costs are, have no control over that we use all American parts on all our tackle, of course, it's more expensive. We have 6 employees they like to get paid just like everyone else. All Trinidad Tackle is produced in the North State, not in China or the Pacific Rim countries

The Pro weights a few refer to only go up to 3 oz. The Trinidad Tackle Ecosystem goes to 6oz are made of Steel, They are denser than others on the market.

1oz at 100' Brad or Mono will get you down 10' at the 2.2 to 2.4 mph surface speed

Mike if you're happy with the Pro Weights then stick with them

Post Thanks / Like

It's nice to see another option for snap weights on the market. What is the MSRP on these and what kid of kit will they come in? I already have the Off shore tackle kit which is also lead free, but it was hard to get a hold of based on availability and price was steep. I know I have friends and family members that will be interested as long as they are priced reasonably. When and where can we get them? Brad

9. Dislikes Waterdog disliked this post
    Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse moose View Post
    Trinidad Tackle came up with the Eco Oct 2017. I like to field test everything for a good period of time by giving out product to Guides and everyday fisherman for feedback.

If you have been reading Trinidad Tackle Facebook page, there have been more German Browns being caught using this system on Shasta Lake, Don Pedro, New Melones and Lake Siskiyou using the Eco In Line Weights and Optimizer lures. People that have never caught a Brown in their life are doing it now.

Yes, the Split ring is so you can change out weights with very little problem. from the 1 oz to the 6 oz

All one needs to remember is 1oz sinks 10' at 2.4 mph.

The greatest thing is when you use the Eco off a Downrigger, making your presentation very stealth. Imagin a 10 lb ball coming at you, you're going to move and so will the fish. But with the Eco it's the size of a quarter

Trinidad Tackle will have them available on 4/20/18 we are just waiting for the Plano boxes to arrive
    1 oz sinks 10' with how much line out?
    Mono or braid?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MKE View Post
    What are the weights made of ? They look just like the offshore tackle Pro weight that's lead. I've been using the pro weights for some time now at Lake Tahoe and Pryamid with some great success. With and without a side planer.
    Is said molten steel in the article.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast