Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pardee heirloom lost

Also make sure to post a notice at the Cleaning Station and the Entry Kiosk if they let you.

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAL.NDN View Post
    Try putting that on there pardee Facebook page if they will let you. Good luck hope you get it back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks, that’s were this came from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Likes CAL.NDN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Try putting that on there pardee Facebook page if they will let you. Good luck hope you get it back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pardee heirloom lost

Please read this post from a customer from Pardee: "Lost family heirloom. Please share...

While on a family vacation over the Easter holiday I mistakenly left my grandfathers fillet knife at the fish cleaning station. On Monday, April 2nd, about 2:30pm, my son and I cleaned our catch and wrapped them to put into the ice chest. After putting them in, we forgot to pick-up the knife from the counter area.

The knife has a hand carved light color wood handle. The blade is silver color and has etched writing on it. It was in a brown leather sheath. This knife belonged to my late grandfather and was given to me many years ago. I understand it is a long shot trying to get it back, but it never hurts to try. I can offer a small reward to the person that returns it. It meant a lot to me, and I was devastated when I realized it was left there.

If anyone has any information about the knife, please pm me. Thank you in advance to everyone who shares!"

Please, if anyone know of this knife, please contact Pardee at 209-772-1472. Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk