Post Thanks / Like

Re: AC Fly Fishing Introduction

I have fished with Anthony and his team for years. The “fishiest” people I’ve ever been glad to know. You want the best, and I really do mean the best​ guides in Northern California book with AC Fly Fishing and you will not be disappointed!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AC Fly Fishing Introduction

Good to have you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

AC Fly Fishing Introduction

Hey guys and gals. I just wanted to make a short introduction before I started contributing any reports, photos and videos to the forum. I am a guide based in Redding CA. Myself along with our team of guides fish and guide the rivers of Shasta, Trinity and Siskiyou county full time. Our goal is to provide some quality content in the form of fishing reports, photos and videos. We’re always happy to share information, so if you find yourself planning a trip up this way - please don’t hesitate to reach out. Even if it’s an unguided trip, we’re happy to give you our two-cents on what’s happening on the rivers in our area. These rivers include: The Lower Sac, Upper Sac, McCloud, Pit, Fall, Hat Creek, Trinity and Klamath. We also spend a lot of time chasing anadromous fish up and down the coast in the winter. We'll look forward to connecting with some of you soon.