Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tanzanite Park: Carp goin nuts (pic)

Thanks for the info! I'm very very useful in the near future. 192.168.1.1

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tanzanite Park: Carp goin nuts (pic)

Quote Originally Posted by capser42 View Post
    I was bass fishing at a local park one morning on my day off. I walked the slough/canal as well as the pond throwing senkos, chatterbait, and top water and didnt get a bass to bite.

The carp were busting the surface like crazy though!!

All over the pond big blow ups of multiple fish swimming around each other in intricate circles. I threw my senko into one of the whirlpools of orange fins and it got bit. I set the hook and took my time reeling it in. hooked right through the top of the mouth, first time ever getting a carp on an artificial bait. Roughly 21"-23"

carp.jpg
    That's crazy carp on a senko.ni usually catch carp on size 4 hooks and tortilla

Post Thanks / Like

Tanzanite Park: Carp goin nuts (pic)

I was bass fishing at a local park one morning on my day off. I walked the slough/canal as well as the pond throwing senkos, chatterbait, and top water and didnt get a bass to bite.

The carp were busting the surface like crazy though!!

All over the pond big blow ups of multiple fish swimming around each other in intricate circles. I threw my senko into one of the whirlpools of orange fins and it got bit. I set the hook and took my time reeling it in. hooked right through the top of the mouth, first time ever getting a carp on an artificial bait. Roughly 21"-23"

carp.jpg

4. Likes CAL.NDN, chubbswheeler liked this post