Post Thanks / Like

Re: Monday 6/18 Salmon Fishing - Looking for Fishing Buddy - Loch Lohmand, San Rafael

Quote Originally Posted by basscatjosh View Post
    Pm sent
    If in the event you need a crew in the future please let me know. I have all my own gear and have been fishing these waters for years.
    I know how to operate down-riggers and other equip. Would love to join you. I am retired and can go at any time on very short notice.

Elliott (707) 315 1709
    ezrapp@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Monday 6/18 Salmon Fishing - Looking for Fishing Buddy - Loch Lohmand, San Rafael

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavegills View Post
    Testing the pool here.

Calling in sick Monday to go Salmon fishing. I have a open seat if anybody wants to go.

21' Seaswirl.

Must own gear for trolling, and bottom fishing, have some experience. Good attitude.

Sometimes I catch fish.

If you can go Monday, and can get to San Rafael by 530 AM, drop me a message.

Thanks for reading!

Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

Monday 6/18 Salmon Fishing - Looking for Fishing Buddy - Loch Lohmand, San Rafael.

Testing the pool here.

Calling in sick Monday to go Salmon fishing. I have a open seat if anybody wants to go.

21' Seaswirl.

Must own gear for trolling, and bottom fishing, have some experience. Good attitude.

Sometimes I catch fish.

If you can go Monday, and can get to San Rafael by 530 AM, drop me a message.

Thanks for reading!