Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fishing line and polarized lenses

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    Well no not really because you're wearing polarized lenses. The color of your lenses make a difference too. Plenty of companies make different colors. Xtreme braid makes light blue, orange, pink, red etc
    Simply I agree with you, take your polarized glasses with you to buy your favorite line or just use them on what you have in your collection. It may simply give you the answer.........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes Jfitalia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well no not really because you're wearing polarized lenses. The color of your lenses make a difference too. Plenty of companies make different colors. Xtreme braid makes light blue, orange, pink, red etc

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Cajun red lines for that, but for making it go away Vanish type for trolling works. Every pair of my prescription sun glasses are polarized my latest pair were very expensive but have an attached foam piece that keeps the glare from coming under the edges of the glasses (Wileyx WX)......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes Blademan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fishing line and polarized lenses

Is there such thing as fishing line that reacts in someway with polarized lenses that makes it stand out real well? I have some high viz. yellow line on my trout trolling rods, but when I look at it next to the other rods with “normal” line it’s not so amazingly high viz. Sure looks bright yellow on the spool, but when ya let it out, 10lb line all looks about the same to me. Does any fishing line brand or coating stand out really well with polarized lenses?
    It’s better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post