Post Thanks / Like

Re: 7-8-18 Millers to Garcia

We caught a few striper out of big break while bass fishing. They were aggressive. We watched guys drifting minnows on Saturday crush them. I was catching them with a crawdad colored chatterbait, i suspect i would have caught many more if i changed to a swimbait, but i was fishing a bass tournament.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Guns gave America freedom. Take away our guns and youv'e taken away our freedom. America - guns=Communist country. I can't speak for everyone else but if you take my guns from me It will be after my heart has stopped beating.

Post Thanks / Like

7-8-18 Millers to Garcia

Well, it was another bust. Drifted live minnows from Miller parks down to Garcia bend from 6:30 am-noon and didnt get a bite. Around 10am is when a lot of other boats started to come onto the water so I suspected thats when any and all chances of a bite died. Water temp read at 70 and we fished in 15 - 25 ft of water with 2oz of weight bouncing em off the bottom. Probably going to hit up the powerlines on Sunday and soak some bait this time to see if it changes my luck and then off to Almeda to try my hand at halibut fishin!

- BD

3. Likes Waterdog, Katch liked this post