Post Thanks / Like

Re: Catfish buddies around Bay Area?

Quote Originally Posted by Amar View Post
    Im looking for a fishing partner living around the East Bay or the Valley to go catting. My stomping grounds are Lake Berryessa, Clear Lake and the Delta, usually from shore. Got plenty of tackle and cash for transportation. I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life and honestly this forum seems like one of the last options I have to find others serious about particularly catfishing, short of moving somewhere else like Lake County. I'm ultimately trying to start up my own guide service some place in the South or Midwest.

Reach out at (510) 289-4861. I'll put us on the fish.
    I'm relatively new to fishing and haven't tried catfishing before (mostly bass and trout to this point), but would love to learn more if you don't mind a newbie. Will send you a message!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Catfish buddies around Bay Area?

Quote Originally Posted by Amar View Post
    Im looking for a fishing partner living around the East Bay or the Valley to go catting. My stomping grounds are Lake Berryessa, Clear Lake and the Delta, usually from shore. Got plenty of tackle and cash for transportation. I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life and honestly this forum seems like one of the last options I have to find others serious about particularly catfishing, short of moving somewhere else like Lake County. I'm ultimately trying to start up my own guide service some place in the South or Midwest.

where our you located. I just moved up to Ukiah its about 35 min from clear lake.. I'm always down to catfish

Post Thanks / Like

Catfish buddies around Bay Area?