Thread: Sunday 08/05

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sunday 08/05

Quote Originally Posted by FishNick View Post
    Looks like we may have under 90 degree weather Sunday. Anybody think the bite might improve on the Sac river? I once again trolled this last Saturday from Discovery Park down to Freeport with k14, k15 and spinners with no luck. Only saw a really good stripper csught.
    I dont know about Sunday, 8-5. I took a solo trip out yesterday. Launched at Miller Park. Went up river to Discovery and the mouth of the America. The surface temp of the river when I launched at Miller was 69 degrees. When I started trolling downriver at Discovery, it reached 72 degrees. It lowered to 70 degrees as I went downriver.

I had a good hit no stick South of the Tower Bridge. That was my only strike of the day. I got off the water at noon.

Not too many boats on the water today. I counted 10 other boats at the mouth of the American.

Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday 08/05

Looks like we may have under 90 degree weather Sunday. Anybody think the bite might improve on the Sac river? I once again trolled this last Saturday from Discovery Park down to Freeport with k14, k15 and spinners with no luck. Only saw a really good stripper csught.