Post Thanks / Like

Re: Junction Reservoir

Wow!!! Thank you for sharing your experiences for me to assess what I need to do before going. It might be a while before I go, but I will report when I do! Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished it many times, while at the end of 2 track trail, Tim had to wait while bank fisherman was fighting a fish, trailer ready to go in but something big was on hit ultra lite .
    Used boat net to land a 16# on a scale, hook jawed brown that was hooked in the small stream spilling into the junction.
    Another time outboard wouldn't start so used oars to fish old school style, hooked more than the usual average.
    Most of the time the Junction is covered with floating wood and bark, 30-50% of the surface, back when we had lots of rain and snow
    Last edited by burninfuel; 08-19-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: more

3. Likes Trickytrucker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Only fished once in the winter and blanked. Have heard rumors of browns, and I have caught them in Silver creek above. I see people camp at the inlet and you could put a small boat in from the bank, but it's not an actual ramp. Not many other places on the lake to get out as it's pretty steep.

Don't know about the rules on camping so check regs for yourself. Nice little piece of water to explore.

Post Thanks / Like

Junction Reservoir

I have some questions about this reservoir. If anyone can help that would be great. Im talking about the one below Union Valley reservoir. Any one care to share their experience? Can you fish their? Camp their? Im thinking about taking a two night trip their or to Faucherrie. Any pms are welcomed too.