Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: highway 88

Post Thanks / Like

Re: highway 88

Were moving home!!!!! Not much left to do with fishing at Silver lake. Two of us fish a total of 43 hours over several days and caught only 7 fish. Does this make you excited about making the trip. On to hunting for the next 4 months. Good luck Guys and Gals.

2. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PMR#9 View Post
    That's a fact .Are you still planning on the walker tomorrow .If so I will see you in the am.Jeff

Nice meeting you Jeff.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

4. Likes PMR#9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    CC does a bunch of that just look at his posts. Tomorrow he plans on the Carson's for a trip....Jetspray
    I always check his posts! I cant get too many pictures of the rivers when im sitting at my desk at work!

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    Closer to 40 than 30 Million.....38Million. Regardless,, this State Sucks!!!!!when it comes to our Fisheries!!!!!
    Yeah I blinked and we gained 8 million. Crazy how fast this State's population is growing.

I really see it on the big lakes when summer rolls around. There are so many people now with pontoon boats, ski boats, jet skis, etc. and they all go to the lakes when it gets hot. It is crazy how many people are out there sometimes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robertash20 View Post
    Take photos of the rivers if you get a chance! Wanna see the flows!
    CC does a bunch of that just look at his posts. Tomorrow he plans on the Carson's for a trip....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calikev View Post
    There are a lot of lakes that fall into this category now unfortunately. Hard to maintain the fisheries in a State that has 30 million people. There just doesn't seem to be enough resources to spread around.
    The banning of reels would do it. I fish a cane pole sometimes when I hike way up to my favorite forest streams. It is way harder but it makes catching tiny 6" trout all day a fun venture.

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Take photos of the rivers if you get a chance! Wanna see the flows!

12. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

West Carson is not being planted by DFW or Alpine County due to low flow. Fished East Carson last week. Caught a few small fish. Flow there is also low. Look for riffles into deep water. The rest is too warm for fish.

14. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PMR#9 View Post
    That's a fact .Are you still planning on the walker tomorrow .If so I will see you in the am.Jeff
    Have fun Jeff......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

16. Likes PMR#9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MKE View Post
    My plumber has been taking his boat to Caples almost every weekend and has been catching a lot of rainbows he would not be fishing there if it sucked.
    Certain areas are productive for sure......Jetspray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast