Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Carson and West Walker. Looking for Love

With not much stocking becasue of low water flows it was as good as it gets for a "Stocker Fest" and I am sure that there will be many out to try their luck. I wish the best for all of those folks that go out this weekend.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carson and West Walker. Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by PMR#9 View Post
    The run just below shingle mill is VERY well stocked .Antelope Valley nothing .It was great to see you again and nice to meet Jeff. Looks like you have shown Jeff the ways of the Walker.Keep him with you he provides a great pick me up. lol
    Saw you at the Shingle. Temped to stop but we were in a line of about 100 cars.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

3. Likes PMR#9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The run just below shingle mill is VERY well stocked .Antelope Valley nothing .It was great to see you again and nice to meet Jeff. Looks like you have shown Jeff the ways of the Walker.Keep him with you he provides a great pick me up. lol

5. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys worked mostly under the bridge, good idea too......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Carson and West Walker. Looking for Love

Been a slow summer but now begins the real fishing season. Jetspray, JB Fishing and I went looking for some fish pre Labor Day. Wednesday we looked at the Carson. Were there fish. Yes but with a few exceptions they were 4 to 6 inch. LCT. Nothing on the East Fork. It has sense been reported that there has been a County plant on the East Carson. On Thursday Jeff and I went down to the West Walker and here we found fish. We fished for 5 hours below the 395 bridge with 40 fish between us. These were nice CDFW bows to 16 inches. Panther Martins and small plastics did the damage. Fishing with us was PMR#9 (the other Jeff). He added a bunch more fish to the count. He left us to check out other areas. Let us know how you did Jeff. Thanks for the ride Jeff. It was nice meeting you Jeff.

CC

Carsons

West Walker

The Other Jeff (PMR#9)

Still Road Work Season
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

8. Likes Jetspray, PMR#9, GW208, Dbigone, RideNfish liked this post