Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2018 Pyramid Lake Regulation Book - updated

Hi ya bump.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Permits should be available on Sept. 17th

Facebook pPyramid lake fisher group.
    Thanks Don, good news, I do not do Facebook, twitter, google, just too close to call for comfort. I would never put any kind of listening device in the house either.(my phone stays off, and when I carry it I keep it off inside a Blockitpocket, only turn it on to use it).....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Permits should be available on Sept. 17th

Facebook pPyramid lake fisher group.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

4. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this thread is awesome
    Last edited by barongan; 09-08-2018 at 10:43 AM.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SMH....

I quickly compared the new reg book with the 2015 reg book and except for the fee increases I'm not seeing any other changes.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

8. Likes LineStretcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Always buy the permits online. If you lose them all you have to do is reprint them. If you lose the permits from vendors you're SOL. I learned the hard way. Had to buy a second round of permits.

Now I just print 1/2 dozen permits and file them away in case I need one. And I keep a set in my boat also.

I've been doing the same Don for a long time, I even reduce a copy after I sign it and carry it around my neck. I have a copy in the truck, the boat, my shoreline back pack, at home, and anything I fish there with. It is never out of my site, and all of the copies are in ziplock's to keep them from getting wet. It is always good to have some extra books to have too, I guess I will print out that PDF you sent out as well......Jetspray

10. Likes LineStretcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Thanks Don, for me it is a 95 mile drive just to get permits unless I use the online stuff, otherwise I have to deal with Sportsman's or other outlet stores to register....Jetspray
    Always buy the permits online. If you lose them all you have to do is reprint them. If you lose the permits from vendors you're SOL. I learned the hard way. Had to buy a second round of permits.

Now I just print 1/2 dozen permits and file them away in case I need one. And I keep a set in my boat also.

Catch ya later ... hooks

12. Likes Jetspray, LineStretcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So .....I called the ranger station and they won't have the new reg. booklet and map until the last week of Sept, hopefully. Same for online licenses, which I already knew would be the case.

Thanks Don, for me it is a 95 mile drive just to get permits unless I use the online stuff, otherwise I have to deal with Sportsman's or other outlet stores to register....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

So .....I called the ranger station and they won't have the new reg. booklet and map until the last week of Sept, hopefully. Same for online licenses, which I already knew would be the case.

Catch ya later ... hooks

15. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior discounts still in effect.

1.1.1 A 10% discount ($1 off for every $10 spent) will be available for senior citizens (65 yearsand older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valid identificationin their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federally recognizedtribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.1.2 PERMIT NON-TRANSFERABLE: Identification

14.1.1 A 10% discount (1 dollar off for every 10 spent) will be available for senior citizens(65 years and older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valididentification in their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federallyrecognized tribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.

20.1.1 A 10% discount will be available for senior citizens (65 years and older on the date ofpurchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valid identification in their possession, andnon-Tribal members who are members of other federally recognized tribes, with valid Tribalidentification in their possession.
    Thanks, I missed those sections.

17. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast