aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: East fork Russian River

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Chico boat is correct as long as he was fishing the east fork above Lake Mendocino which is stocked regularly.

(116) Mendocino Lake tributaries (Mendocino Co.).Season: Last Saturday in Apr. through Nov. 15. - 5 trout
    That is correct, my bad if that's where he was

Post Thanks / Like

Chico boat is correct as long as he was fishing the east fork above Lake Mendocino which is stocked regularly.

(116) Mendocino Lake tributaries (Mendocino Co.).Season: Last Saturday in Apr. through Nov. 15. - 5 trout

3. Likes LineStretcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post
    Not going to argue, call CDFW if you don't believe me.
    Not going to argue either have talked to fish and game

aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico boat View Post
    Stocked by state of ca between 8/26 and 9/1 look on ca stocking list it is all legal and open
    Not going to argue, call CDFW if you don't believe me.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stocked by state of ca between 8/26 and 9/1 look on ca stocking list it is all legal and open
    It reads like it is closed, I ain't no judge or officer of the law, but Steve guided some of those waters, takes a bunch to have that knowledge. Over here we see people fishing after the rivers close all of the time, some places are barbless but you need to carry regs with you, if you intend to fish anywhere these days...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post
    Good reason why you didn't see any other fisherman.. East Branch is a tributary.

B) Russian River main stem above the confluence of the East Branch and all Russian River tributaries. (See Laguna de Santa Rosa 7.50(b)(93) and Santa Rosa Creek 7.50(b)(172) for non-salmonids only.)
    Season: Closed to all fishing all year.

9. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fished the river today for a fat limit of trout. They were good size for stockers and faught like crazy. Green power bait did the damage. Cooked 3 for dinner and they were very good. Nice spot close to home can’t beat that. Will post only picture I took they look funny from being on ice.
    Good reason why you didn't see any other fisherman.. East Branch is a tributary.

B) Russian River main stem above the confluence of the East Branch and all Russian River tributaries. (See Laguna de Santa Rosa 7.50(b)(93) and Santa Rosa Creek 7.50(b)(172) for non-salmonids only.)
    Season: Closed to all fishing all year.
    Last edited by LineStretcher; 09-10-2018 at 06:59 PM.

11. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

East fork Russian River

Fished the river today for a fat limit of trout. They were good size for stockers and faught like crazy. Green power bait did the damage. Cooked 3 for dinner and they were very good. Nice spot close to home can’t beat that. Will post only picture I took they look funny from being on ice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post