Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fly fisherman estate sale

Hopefully my pics will post this time. Sorry for the delay.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HeartHarlez; 09-26-2018 at 01:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Fly fisherman estate sale

My father was an avid fisherman, and fly fisherman who tied his own flies. He passed away a few years ago, and had accumulated a large fly tying collection using his fly tying equipment and variety of fly tying materials and fly fishing equipment. We are selling having an estate sale tomorrow which will include all of his fly tying equipment, material, resources and reels. I want to offer it to fellow fly tying enthusiasts first before the estate sale dealers come tomorrow, and will probably buy us out . So sorry for the short notice, but I only found out about the sale today. (Sister is executor). I took a quick pic of the lot. It doesn’t show the many many flies I found already tied in his workshop tonight, or the reels. Not sure if there are poles, but there probably are. If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP either by PM or post here. I’ll be up really late tonight and up really early preparing for tomorrow’s sale, so message me anytime. Thank you for your time reading my post.