Following!this seems like a very interesting thread

spammer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product review section!

Following!this seems like a very interesting thread

Post Thanks / Like

3rd review from the top

look for stefanoflo...I like revues like mine .all on what a fisherman might want to know..Not the Looks nice crap!!!

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/...749_&rrec=true

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnglingWes View Post
    The entire forum is a product showcase. Post up about something, and folks will respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    well with that said... I will and I got Lots of trout and steelhead stuff I have purchased in a year that Might be valuable to those wanting to get into the sport . I have met some that striped bass and now are into learning about wading for steelhead and salmon..Hope Other will follow suite!!!

Bring on your gear review Folks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The entire forum is a product showcase. Post up about something, and folks will respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Likes CAL.NDN, Stickman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    I assume the FS would be hesitant to have a product review forum because a couple people bad mouthing advertisers on the forum may cause the advertisers to drop the FS account. It only takes a couple of negative reviews to affect product sales, especially for small businesses.
    well what i`m looking at is Fisherman that have purchased new stuff and have tried the gear and want others no know about it . I would thing Advertisers would not have a issue with it . if they do . make better stuff!!!!!
    make people want it . and make those with extra Dollars to spend it on it. Quality makes Money .Good reviews Bring People and Makes Money . Every one should have a Voice . Good and bad!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I assume the FS would be hesitant to have a product review forum because a couple people bad mouthing advertisers on the forum may cause the advertisers to drop the FS account. It only takes a couple of negative reviews to affect product sales, especially for small businesses.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

9. Likes TBSP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I have to ask. Whats the model wading boots and how many stars do they get? lol Yes, good idea I would like a product review section as I just got burned on some duck hunting waders myself. First time out on $280 pair of waterfowl wading system waders and they leak at the boot gortex seam.
    DB

Post Thanks / Like

Product review section!

Today I was posting some wading boots reviews online at the Place I purchased them from and before Buying them ,I did some Intense research on those products . I was reading other reviews and was even hitting youtube and the such . reading reviews on certain sites like Cabelas, bass pros Fish USA , wadersusa.com and waders.com, Field and stream
    you get the Point . and what I notices is reviews from fisherman that have yet to even try that product out as I did for the days I fished and Hours I used them. but they still posted a review??? on what . They look great!,,Are you ****ting me??? "They look great" is a Review on a product??? and a 5 star??? Please ! so i was wonder why is it that here in our Fishsniffer forum do they not put a Product review section from Real Fisherman that have Tried ,worn and may of said a few bad things about certain Boots , Rods , waders in there own personal reviews , Like you get my point . if i went to a review section from real hardworking Fishaholics that care about buying gear and other stuff why would we go anywhere else to see if what we are buying is crap . I want to know what that fisherman was fishing for and what he use and what his thought are and if its worth my 2 cents to even buy them and also a section to ask questions on his review. I would feel more confident in a person That Actually use the product than someone that said . I have yet to use them , but they look great and the construction looks good . so i`ll give you a 5 start .

want to get your thoughts on this !!!