Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: We Vote for ICR 11/06/18

Quote Originally Posted by gmdcdvm View Post
    Nice report. Question for you...what do you mean by green gulp? Just wondering what that looks like. I have heard of power bait and various gulp products. Just wondering which one in particular you used.Thanks,Gerry
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gmdcdvm View Post
    Nice report. Question for you...what do you mean by green gulp? Just wondering what that looks like. I have heard of power bait and various gulp products. Just wondering which one in particular you used.Thanks,Gerry
    Here you go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    THE TUG IS MY DRUG & THE WATER IS MY DRINK.

3. Likes Captain Compassion, TBSP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

MEGA Trout.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

6. Likes MKE, PMR#9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL CC Nice Nice Fish !!!! I cast my Vote and my line for the Fisherman !!!! God Bless the USA & The Fish , Tightlines BF

8. Likes CAL.NDN, Captain Compassion, TBSP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We Vote for ICR 11/06/18

The weather remains awesome on the East Side. Cold mornings, sunny days with little wind. Tired if all the politics it seemed time for a little fishing. JB Fishing and I arrived at 0730 Indian Creek Res. after the 15 mile drive. There were other fishing at our usual spot so we opted to walk a little and fish the NE corner of the dam. As of late the fishing has been slow but those fish caught large. We fished until noon and managed 2 to the net. What was lacking in quantity was made up by size. The first was 7.5# and the second just short of 6#. Both fish came on green Gulp. These were very strong and made us forget all about politics. Thanks for the ride Jeff. Don't think ICR is through for the year as of yet.

CC

Beautiful Day at ICR.

Still Big Trout Here

Feeding Jeff's Smoker