Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Give FF something to read (Pyramidfest)

I have 2 seats open on Saturday and 1 available on Sunday AM.

If anybody needs a ride, shoot me a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Frank,

Kingsmule lives in the back of Lemmon Valley, just north of Reno. It is the Lemmon Valley exit off of US 395. Less than an hour drive from the lake and not too far out our way to the lake.

Brian

Post Thanks / Like

I'll even show you everything about fishing I learned from Mickey,
    If you show him everything I know he still won't know nuttin ;D ;D ;D I wasn't going to tell Chick, ::) now you let it out of the bag FF >:(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmules
    .... Maybe I should have FF ride with me so I can convince him to come over and shoe a couple of very gentle mules I have ;D
    I just might need a ride Friday, Kingsmules. I got a ride Thursday with Mickey and Chick, and, if my good buddy JohnB shows up sometime Friday I'll have a ride... but right now that's a shot in the dark.

Sooo, about shoeing those mules of yours? I looked at your profile and it showed me no clue as to where you live or, more importantly, how old you are. I've been shoeing 38 years and I've worked on dam near every kind of four legged critter in North America. But mules are different - A good mule is worth it's weight in gold; bad mules are worth your life when your working under them. It usually boils down to how much "mule savvy" the owner has.

Take me out fishing Friday and put me on fish and I'll talk your ear off about shoeing and mules. If the shoeing part doesn't work then I'll grease your palm with a Jackson and we'll call it even...... I'll even show you everything about fishing I learned from Mickey, but that won't take long so we can concentrate on mules. [smiley=rotfl2.gif]

P.S. Check your PM [smiley=winkfs.gif]

metalmouth

They say that can cause back problems! :-? ::) :o ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Thomas
    kneedeep, are you going to be there? if so, i'll do my best to get you some balls before you leave
    Sorry to hear Kneedeep is still looking for his balls, *:D I heard it's been years since he had any ;D ;D

Dang Mickey I just saw this. I gotta think of a snappy come back. Oh I know you must be talking about the problem I was having with the boulders at Hell Hole a few years back. I didn't loose my balls I was just hung. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Frank, since there is a duplicate HH thread on the campfire board, can you get one of the global guys to cut and paste it to this one?
    Nope. I looked at that thread and it's nothing but Sniffer giberish, unlike the intellectual discusion going on in this thread. ::) Besides, two poles are always better than one. [smiley=winkfs.gif]

Post Thanks / Like

Hello , If anyone needs a fishing partner for the week prior to the fest I'll be arriving on sat oct.6 and staying till the following weekend .I'm driving in from the bay area to do work on my place in the ranchos in garnerville.pm me if your interested ,will share all the usual expenses and usual chores.Efren

Post Thanks / Like

Frank, since there is a duplicate HH thread on the campfire board, can you get one of the global guys to cut and paste it to this one?

2003 Jetcraft SK215
    150 HP Yamaha, 8 HP Yamaha T8 & 80 Lbs Minn Kota Riptide, 2006 Dodge Dually

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to check my moderator handbook to see if you guys were crossing the line on this one, but I left it at home and will have to rely on my memory of the chapter on "How to ruin a good thread." Maybe I should get hold of one of the other ruthless mods and see what they think. ::)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast