Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    A very generous offer. Merry Christmas.
    +1 Seon, that is a very Merry Christmas for someone. There are places to have them serviced some in Sacramento. I re-wired my two a few years back to get rid of the wire they came with to hook to the main battery for an upgrade, also replaced the pole end reel spools with the newer type. They have always been a good unit to me and new they ran over $500 each......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

A very generous offer. Merry Christmas.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know someone who could use them 916 396-7187 ask for Larry

5. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers

I have a set of Cannon Mag 10 down riggers that are about 10 years old. The extending booms have been replaced with standard booms. One of the down riggers has a minor shake in the boom on retrieval due to wear in the gears. The other down rigger has no problems. In the spirit of Christmas I would like to give these away to a fisherman that could use a set of electric down riggers but can't afford them. My thought is that if you set these used but working down riggers up on your boat now, when it comes time to replace them it will be an easier and less costly transition to new ones. If you have a boat that can accommodate electric down riggers and have a compelling reason why you can use these down riggers send a note to my email at rgpowell123@comcast.net explaining why?
    Please don't try to take advantage of this offer because the fish gods are watching and bad fishing luck will fall upon you if you do! Russ