Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB drop shot rod

Quote Originally Posted by Grncrestliner View Post
    I recently broke my Shimano Cumara drop shot. I purchased a Dobyns Champion series 702sf and find it a little heavier than I like. There is also a couple of other things about the Shimano that I prefer. So I am looking for a 6'8" to 7' ML drop shot spinning rod. I already have 2 Crucials so the rod would need to be more sensitive than a crucial. The Exprides I have handled didn't feel as nice to me as my Cumara did.
    Do you have a favorite ML drop shot rod? If so what is it? Do you have one for sale?
    The local shop didn't have any 701 rods in any brands since most bass guys consider them too light according to the shop.

I sent you a text on a few

Post Thanks / Like

WTB drop shot rod

I recently broke my Shimano Cumara drop shot. I purchased a Dobyns Champion series 702sf and find it a little heavier than I like. There is also a couple of other things about the Shimano that I prefer. So I am looking for a 6'8" to 7' ML drop shot spinning rod. I already have 2 Crucials so the rod would need to be more sensitive than a crucial. The Exprides I have handled didn't feel as nice to me as my Cumara did.
    Do you have a favorite ML drop shot rod? If so what is it? Do you have one for sale?
    The local shop didn't have any 701 rods in any brands since most bass guys consider them too light according to the shop.