Thread: Pyramid 1-8-19

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pyramid 1-8-19

Quote Originally Posted by iln143 View Post
    The bigger fish were at Monument. The Lymans are working well there . Green ladder back and bloody frog. It was rough enough that Dave was getting sea sick. So we left and refished pelican. A good day.
    Yes it does get rough quick there, the bottom is full of sneaky tuffa as well and I have lost gear there due to terrain many times. Good days ahead to you......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

The bigger fish were at Monument. The Lymans are working well there . Green ladder back and bloody frog. It was rough enough that Dave was getting sea sick. So we left and refished pelican. A good day.
    2007 Crestliner 15 Canadian Mercury 25 4 stroke electric troller & Hobbie Pro Angler 14 ......Fish beware!!

3. Likes Jetspray, hooks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a toast to all you fellas that get to go out there. Ivan you fished some of the same places I did when I was last there with Jeff. I am glad to see that you were using some of the lures I like to use there too.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice! Happy to see you catching heavier fish. Very iffy for me getting out this week.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid 1-8-19

Fished Pyramid with Dave today. 9 to the boat, 2 double hook ups, 3 over 24 inches. 4 at Monument and 5 from Pelican Point to the dock. IMG_1183.jpgIMG_1180.jpgIMG_1185.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1189.jpg

Here are a few pictures. Very rough at Monument. The wind was blowing steady.
    2007 Crestliner 15 Canadian Mercury 25 4 stroke electric troller & Hobbie Pro Angler 14 ......Fish beware!!

8. Likes hooks, MKE, Jetspray, okie, Dbigone, Hookum Greg liked this post